Chapter 21(End)

Sunlight bleeds through the heavy curtains, the glowing rays shining down on two naked bodies in their embrace. A pair of stormy grey eyes stirs open as the bright golden rays shine down upon them. Aesop tiredly rubs his eyes, wincing at the brightness. He glances at the alpha beside him, the pale toned body covered by love bites from their activities last night. He lifts his hand to gently caress his lovers face, the said alpha looking so peaceful in his sleep. Aesops eyes travel to the bite mark marring the skin of his neck, a small smile blooms on his face. Hes finally mated now.

I need to check up on Cosette. Aesop tries to crawl out of the comforts of the bed only for the large hands around his waist to tighten and tug him back into a solid, warm chest. Aesop tilts his head to see two icy blue eyes gazing at him fondly. Aesop smiles as the alpha leans down to press a gentle peck against his lips.

Bonjour, Mon Amour, Joseph whispers against his mates lips.

Morning, Aesop smiles back, pecking his lips.

Joseph smiles as he pulls their warm naked bodies closer together, basking in the silence of the morning and just enjoying each others company. A small knock at the door interrupts the silence as Aesop wiggles out of Josephs embrace going to check whos at the door. Joseph watches as his mate steps out of the covers, his slim body covered in many purple hickeys and love bites, he could even see the bruises on his lovers hips from where he held on as they made love beneath the moonlight. He watches as Aesop puts on a red, silk robe by the bed, the material flowing elegantly down his figure, hugging his curves. Joseph lets out a content sigh. Hes a truly lucky alpha to be gifted with such a beau.

Aesop opens the door to see his small pup yawning, still dressed in her blue dress, her long light grey locks no longer in their braid. He smiles fondly as he lifts the girl into his arms, the small pup letting out a small squeal as she gets lifted. Cosettes bright blue eyes meet his stormy grey ones, her bright blue orbs shining as she wraps her small arms around his neck burying her face by his scent glands.

Morning, Daddy, she mumbles into his neck.

Morning, Sweetie. Did you have a nice sleep? Aesop asks, sniffing at the sweet citrus and cinnamon scent.

Cosette nods into his neck as she clings onto him tighter. Aesop smiles as he runs his fingers through his daughters soft light grey hair, walking back to the bed. He steals a glance at the alpha who had already slipped on his royal purple robe, a fond look in his eyes as he gazes at the two. Aesop gently places the girl onto the soft covers, watching in silence as she locks eyes with her papa.

Joseph opens his arms, smiling as the small pup launches herself into his embrace with a loud giggle.

How was your night, Mon Ange?

Good, Papa! Cosette smiles at the alpha, Joseph mirroring her pearly smile.

Joseph watches as the small girl stands up and grabs a handful of his silver hair, her eyes shining as she reaches out to grab more of his silver locks.

Papas hair is so pretty! She squeals as she grabs more of his long hair.

Aesop quietly comes up behind his daughter, gently pulling her into his lap making the girl let out a soft gasp as she falls into his lap.

How bout daddys hair, he fakes a pout, watching as the small girl pokes her tongue out.

Papas hair is prettier!

Joseph laughs as he watches Aesop pinch the whining pups cheeks, a playful expression on his face. He joins the two, placing his chin on top of Aesops head making the omega whine at the weight on his head.