MARGARETH GUI ARCEO

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES INVOLVED IN THIS STORY DOES NOT HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS IN OUR REAL WORLD AND THAT INVOLVES EVENTS AND EVEN PLACES MENTIONED IN THIS STORY AND IF SOME NAMES ARE SIMILAR TO SOMEONE WHO IS STILL LIVING OR DEAD IT'S PURELY COINCIDENTAL. AGAIN THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.

***

"Tangina! Sa wakas!"

I smiled while looking at my classmates looking so happy after our last exam, we're done at our first grading in first sem and I can say that I did a great job without even knowing what my grades are.

"Hey." Caleb walked near me and smiled. "Musta? Dali ba?"

"Okay lang." I said as we started walking papunta sa labas ng school. "Nahirapan lang ako sa Entrepreneurship."

"The last page?" I nod and he messed my hair.

Since my Junior High school days gusto ko na siya pero magkaibigan lang siguro kami kaya hindi ako sumusubok na umamin sa kanya kasi ayokong masira ang pagkakaibigan namin.

"Oy eto bayad ko." I was about to pass him my fare when he already paid for us.

He mentioned the name of the mall where we'll go to at the jeepney driver and while we're on our way I can see some of the students in the jeepney looking at Caleb. Caleb is one of those handsome guys in school and he's an athlete, a basketball player to be exact he's part of the varsity. He's tall and his looks makes women shouts his name while he's in game.

"Nilibre mo pa ako ng pamasahe eh ililibre mo na nga ako sa mall! Cabsy ba 'to?" We call Cabanatuan as Cabsy here and Pumps for Pampanga, I dunno but those names are famous for my friends, wait are they my friends? Caleb is my only friend and the rest are just acquaintances.

Maybe the people I meet doesn't like my attitude well after becoming the parent for my siblings I became more conscious at my surroundings, I don't know I think I got this mother type of attitude, I'm matured just like what they say.

"Oo." He smiled and I can't help but to admire how handsome he is. His light brown eyes looks so good at him and not only his looks makes me admire him but also for his intelligence, kindness and gentleman siya.

"Tangina ka bobo!" I looked at the group of friends laughing at their friend who tripped. "Tangina Ken, ilang palaka nahuli mo?"

"Tara na." The girl with long wavy hair said and while she's climbing up at the jeep she smiled at me and sat infront of me. I smiled back and she waited for her friends to come up.

I looked at the last guy who'll step in, his hair is blonde and he's so tall and his skin tone looks so good at him. He looks like an american and his jawline is so perfect he looks like an model.

He sat beside the girl with wavy hair who's now scrolling at her phone maybe using her Instagram?

"Caleb! Kaw pala 'yan!" The guy said and I think his name is Ken.

"Bro." Caleb nod at him.

"Girlfriend mo pala si Magui?" My brows furrowed because of what he said and knowing that he knows me even though I don't know him. It's weird.

"No, she's my bestfriend." Caleb smiled and messed up with my hair again making me glare at him.

"Saan punta niyo? SM Cabsy?" Caleb nod and I took my earphones in my bag and listened some songs.

I was just looking at the way, focused at the music when my eyes laid at him, the blonde guy and he's also looking at me and I thought he'll look away but he didn't. My eyes widened when he winked.

I rolled my eyes at him and focused listening at the music. Damn he looks so handsome but attitude matters the most and I don't think he's uhmm I don't know how to explain it pero mukha siyang neat na basagulero. Well I don't know... he looks so neat and ang bango niya nung dumaan siya pero yung aura niya para siyang badboy? Uso pa ba 'yon?

The jeep stopped and pina-uno nila kaming mga babae na bumaba at nang naglakad na kami papasok ni Caleb sa SM Cabsy ay naglalakad na din sila at nasa likod lang ata namin sila.

Mas matanda kami ni Caleb sa kanila dahil grade twelve na kami at eighteen years old na ako ganoon din si Caleb baka mga sixteen pa lang itong mga 'to.

Sa totoo lang hindi ko alam kung paano kami naging close ni Caleb at maging ang mga kapatid kong si Megan at Marcus ay kaclose niya.

"Hey, do you want to eat?" I nod at Caleb and pumasok kami sa isang fastfood chain at siya ang um-order habang naka-upo ako sa table na para sa amin.

I can see girls looking and talking about him and they're giggling.

"Where's your bestfriend?" I looked at the blonde guy and I can feel his sarcasm when he said the word bestfriend. His friends are at the counter mukhang mga nagkakagulo kung ano ang kakainin.

"Why? Are you interested at him? Do you like him?" Am I really throwing jokes at him kahit na we're not close naman?

"Do you think i'm gay?" He said as his face came closer to mine while his both hands are on the table.

"Y-You're making m-me feel awkward."

"Sus." He said and stood up straight. "I'm Hollace Tan Montemayor."

"I'm not asking." I said.

"Do you know Margareth Gui Arceo-Montemayor?" My brow raised at what he said.

"No, never heard of her."

"Do you wanna know her?" He asked as he sat at the chair infront of me.

"Sure, why not?" Bakit ba ako nakikisakay sa trip nito? Mga bata nga naman mga hindi sanay magseryoso.

"There are three steps I learned from social media to know her." He said while playing with his lower lip and damn it nakakaasar presensya niya. "Have a date with me, be my girlfriend, and be my wife. You'll be able to know her."

Smooth.

I rolled my eyes and looked at his eyes.

"I don't date baby boys." I left him dumbfounded after leaving my bag and Caleb's to reserve the table.