CHAPTER 26

"Good evening, Mr. Prieto." I said to the old guy as I shaked his hand and my eyes widened when I saw Hollace sitting at the table where we'll talk about the indorsement.

"Goodeve, Mr. Prieto and Atty. Montemayor." I said as Mr. Prieto pulled the chair for me and my eyes widened when he started patting my shoulder, it's bare! I'm wearing an off shoulder!

I moved away my shoulder as I tried to lean in the table. Fuck what's wrong with him?

"Meet Attorney Montemayor, he's my friend's son. Magaling na Attorney 'to Ms. Marga." My brow raised after Mr. Prieto sat beside me instead of Hollace. I looked at Hollace and I can see him watching Mr. Prieto's movement.

"Let's talk about the indorsement." I said as I sat properly.

"Mamaya na yon! Gusto ko munang maka-close ang pinaka sikat na model ngayon." My eyes widened when he touched my knee and started caressing it. "You look so sexy Ms. Marga pasado ka sa mga babae kong model, magkano ka ba-"

"Stay the fucking away from her." Hollace said as he pulled me away at kinwelyuhan niya si Mr. Prieto. "You're fucking harassing her! Lay one more finger at her skin and i'll fucking cut your throat you old hag."

Hollace took off his suit and placed it on top of my shoulder and pulled me away.

"I'll be pressing charges." I said and it made them two stop. "I want you as my lawyer, Mr. Montemayor."

"I'll be filing it tomorrow, right now I want you away from that shitty old hag." He looked at the waitress. "I want the CCTV footage right now."

"Mr. Montemayor biro lang naman 'yon!" Mr. Prieto looking so nervous. "Para naman kaya kong bastusin si Ms. Marga! Eh sobrang spesyal niyan ngayon-"

"Speak for yourself infront of your attorney, Mr. Prieto."

Hollace pulled me out and the moment we reached his car he made me step in and umikot siya upang makasakay na din.

"Are you okay?" I nod slowly as I tried to lower down the hem of my dress to cover my skin. "Tss it's not because of what you wear, it's because of what that maniac thinks."

"I know." I said and looked down. "Thanks, Hollace."

"Any guy will do the same thing." Hollace started his car. "Ihahatid na kita pa-uwi?"

"Ah no, i'm actually planning to have a dinner." I said.

"On your own?" His brows furrowed while still looking at me.

"Yes, it's already late and the people in our house already ate." I said as I heard the sound of my stomache.

"I'll eat with you." He said as he stopped his car infront of a restaurant.

We immediately sat the moment we came close to the table and the waitress gave us the menu.

"Ceasar salad, please?" I said and the waitress smiled.

"Yoon lang?" Hollace asked and I nod. "I want a steak and give her a steak too."

"What? No, I don't eat meats."

"Well now you do." He said as he closed the menu and gave it back to the waitress. "You know I hate girls who tries to eat less."

"I have my reason, Hollace. I need to stay fit."

"I don't care, ayokong may babaeng konti kinakain sa harap ko." He said as if he already finished the discussion. "How's the almost ten years?"