CHAPTER 27

"Manang!" I shouted after seeing Manang together with Adrianna and we immediately hugged each other. Megan and Marcus hugged her too until her gaze went to the three kids playing.

"Ito na ba ang mga anak niyo?" She sounds so happy as she came close to the kids and of course Hailey immediately stood up and greeted her.

"Hi, I'm Hailey Margareth Arceo!" Manang hugged her as if she saw her long lost granddaughter.

"Napaka-ganda mo, manang-mana ka sa Mama mo."

"I know right." I chuckled after hearing what Hailey said and Hardin didn't even noticed Manang's existence but Callum were already looking at her, confused.

"Hello po." Callum said and Manang smiled at him.

"Andrius Callum Gomez, anak ko Manang." Megan smiled and Manang gave him a hug and cupped his face.

"Kasing pasaway ka din ba ng Mama mo?"

"No, but they always told me that i'm far from my Mom's attitude and that I got my Dad's." He smiled and Manang looks so happy while looking at them.

"Ikaw, Marcus? Kailan mo balak magka-anak?"

"Malabo, Manang." Megan joked and Marcus glared at him.

"Manang." He pulled Nathan and Nathan was trying to resist but Marcus is strong. "Baby love so sweet ko nga pala."

Manang smiled at Nathan. Nagmano agad si Nathan at ngumiti.

"Magandang umaga po."

"Magandang umaga din."

We are all now eating at the table and we were all laughing while Manang was telling stories about Marcus.

"Ako ang nag-alaga diyan nung nagpatuli siya!" Nathan laughed and Marcus was just shooking his head. "Magui, sikat na sikat ka na ah?"

"Hindi naman po." I smiled but they all just rolled their eyes.

"Pahumble ka sis!" Megan shouted while placing foods at Callum's plate.

"Oh my God!" I said after I remembered that i'll be meeting Hollace at eight AM and it's already 8:30AM. We decided to set it before I stepped in the houser. "I have to go, Manang i'll catch up with you later!"

I gave them a kiss on their cheeks before I left. I used the car I just bought yesterday together with Marcus and Megan's brand new cars. Sila na ang pumili tutal sila naman ang ma-alam sa ganito.

I stopped infront of the cafe and it's a good thing Hollace is still here and he was just looking at his cup of coffee while waiting for me.

"Sorry for being late, Attorney."

He placed the envelope infront of me and smiled. "We won't be here for too long, he's already in the police station."

"W-Woah." I said after realizing that he already handled everything.

"He'll bail himself out but the news about what he did to you is already spreading like a wildfire." He took a sip at his coffee. "Meeting adjourned?"

"W-Wait." I said as I hold his wrist when he stood up. "Maybe there's a way for me to pay you?"

"No need to pay me, let's just say that this is a gift from your ex man." He winked but I didn't let go of his wrist.

"I don't wanna owe someone." I said and sinukbit ko ang shoulder bag ko at tumayo. "Maybe I can treat you?"

"Is the international model asking me for a date?"