CHAPTER 35

Naka-upo lamang ako ngayon muli sa sofa at kumakain ng pizza habang nanunuod ng movie. It's my cheat day and I can eat whatever I want and number one rule is that I shouldn't be conscious.

I was about to move closer to the table to reach another pizza when someone sent me a DM in my instagram, I immediately checked it and it's Eloisa. 'Hey! Sup? You're invited to my wedding. Nasa Nueva ka daw? I told Mom to give you the invitation.'

I sent her a message assuring her that i'll be present for her wedding tomorrow. I browsed for aa acquaintance of mine who owns a boutique for wedding dresses and I made a schedule with her later.

It's already two noon and i'm driving from Nueva to Manila and as always, traffic. I looked at the billboard and I just chuckled after seeing my face on it.

"Huy!" Akira smiled and gave me a hug. "Buti naman ako napili mo!"

"You're one of the greatest, so why not right?" I smiled and I looked around her boutique and after a minute my gaze laid at the white satin dress, floor length, and there's a halter exposing my left leg.

"Ang ganda mo talaga!" She said after I wore it. "Parang mas bagay sayo kung wedding dress na talaga suot mo ah! Beke nemen, ako designer!"

"Ikaw talaga kukunin ko kung ikakasal man ako." I said and I looked at the mirror and she tried fixing my hair.

"Sus, pashowbiz ka talaga, sigurado naman akong malapit ka na ikasal kay Attorney Montemayor." I chuckled and then she placed a white flower crown. "You told me you need a flower crown too right? It's on the house."

"Bakit hindi nalan yung flower crown bayaran ko tapos yung dress libre?"

"Ang yaman-yaman mo na ang kuripot pa din."

I stopped the car I am driving and I saw my twins together with their Dad. Wala sila Megan dahil may pinuntahan kasama din sila Marcus. I stepped out of the car and I can see how many cameras took a picture at me and I threw my keys at the guy and he caught it.

I walked closer to my twins and their brows furrowed. They know that i'm hiding them from the media but now, now that i'm quitting my job as a model. I'll be proud to tell everyone that they're my twins.

"Mommy!" Hailey smiled and I gave her a kiss. "Will you be back with us? With Daddy?"

I looked at Hollace and he was just watching us and he smiled at me.

"Mom, can we take a picture?" Hardin said and Hailey fished out her phone and we made a groupfie together with their Dad.

"You look gorgeous." He said and smiled. "Well there's nothing new, you always look gorgeous since the day I met you."

"Uhmm thanks?" I said while still feeling awkward. "Y-Your facial proportions are really symmetrical."

He chuckled and he held my hand making my cheeks blush and he pointed his finger at the camera, the cameraman took a picture of us with the twins.

"Mom, when I get married I want it to be like this." Hailey said while smiling. "But I think having a boyfriend will be a problem because of my kuya and Dad, so I should just stop thinking of my marriage muna."

"Well as long as the guy treats her mother right and he loves you, i'm fully sure that you're in good hands." I caresser her cheek. "Pero paglaki mo pa okay? Wag mong madaliin."

We focused on Eloisa and Parker's vows. When I was grade eleven and sila naman ay grade ten naalala kong nagka-crush ako ng konti lang naman kay Parker noon. Pero nawala din agad dahil patay na patay ako sa tatay ni Callum non.