CHAPTER 21

We all stepped out together with Manang and the moment we stepped in the place where they mourn for Dad, all the people looked at us and Anastasia's brows furrowed and she walks closer to us.

"And who the hell are you?"

"I'm Margareth Gui Arceo, daughter of Malia Arceo, My Dad's first love... the guy you're all mourning for." She looked at me from head to toe and raised her brow. "I demand you to step away, para makita siya ng mga kapatid ko."

"Excuse me? Waitress ka sa fastfood chain noon ah? Tapos ngayon sasabihin mo anak ka ni Dad? Oh c'mon nahati na ang mga pamana, wala na kayong maloloko dito!" Tashanna laughed and Megan hold my hand.

"I'm not here to inherit-"

"Get out!" Anastasia shouted. "Get out now!"

"Why won't you let us?" Megan asked and I tried to stop her but she shoved away my hand. "Why do you want us to go? Is it because you know to yourself to that we're Alexander Ferdinand's children and you're scared for it to be discovered?"

"Get the fuck out-"

"Wait." I looked at Adrianna as she stopped Tashanna because she's about to point her finger to Megan.

"Adrianna, don't you dare." Anastasia was about to pull Adrianna when she looked at me in the eyes.

"She's my sister... they're my siblings." Adrianna said and Anastasia were trying to stop her. "Dad told me a lot about the three of you."

She caressed my cheek and smiled.

"My brother and sisters." She smiled and she guided us to Dad's casket and she caressed Megan's back. "He told me a lot of things about the three of you... she loves us four so much."

"Y-You're my Ate too?" Marcus asked and Adrianna lowered herself and cupped Marcus face.

I noticed the there were only us in the place dahil pinalabas ni Anastasia lahat ng tao.

"Adrianna, stop this right now!" Anastasia shouted. "Hahatian lang kayo niyan sa mga pamana-"

"They deserve it morethan Tashanna." Adrianna said with her chin up. "I'll fight for my siblings' rights."

"Ate! I'm your only sister!"

"This is what Dad wants." Adrianna said and she turned her back at her sister and Anastasia.

We're sitting right now while Megan and Marcus were staring at Dad. Anastasia and Tashanna left already, furious. I looked at my sister's husband and daughter. He's trying to console her daughter. I suddenly remembered Hollace, ganyan kaya siya pag nagka-anak?

"You'll need to leave Philippines while i'm fixing things." She said and I looked at her. "It'll be dangerous for you here... maging kala Megan at Marcus habang inaayos ko ang mga dapat ay sa inyo."

"Hindi naman namin kailangan yan-"

"Dad wants you three to inherit the same inheritance I got." She smiled and caressed my hand. "I can only help you three on the tickets but I can't support you three on your lives in other country because Mom will be able to track you three."

"No worries I have savings and mayroong nago-offer sa akin sa New York bilang model."

She smiled. "You're so gorgeous just like Malia."

"T-Thanks, i-ikaw din sobrang ganda mo." She smiled.

"Don't let anyone know about your location." She said. "Kahit na sino and the tickets will be paid through cash and before you leave my secretary will give it to you."