CHAPTER 20

"Hey, kumain ka naman." Hollace said after he sat beside me while i'm crying at the corner of my room, remembering my days with Caleb. "Caleb is in a good place now."

Caleb's Mom left after his death, walang nakaka-alam kung nasaan siya maging si Megan. Walang nagkaroon ng chance upang manlang maka-usap siya. Gustong-gusto ko siyang maka-usap ngayon pero mukhang hindi niya kinaya ang mga pangyayari.

"He's so nice." I looked at him with my teary eyes and he wiped off some tears from my cheeks. "Why does it have to be him? Ang daming masasamang tao diyan sa paligid. Nagsi-sisi ako, Hollace. Pakiramdam ko maging sa huling mga araw niya nagkulang ako."

"No, hindi ka nagkulang, babe. Stop overthinking, Caleb and I will always be here for you. Do you wanna know what he told me before?"

My brows furrowed at him and he smiled.

"He said that he'll always be here for you and as much as possible I should shed all the tears from you because of his death dahil kahit kailan daw hindi ka niya napa-iyak. He loves you and damn it I admit that I got jealous but he really loves you so much and hindi niya gugustuhing makita kang umiiyak."

"Ang sakit." He hugged me and I cried at his shoulder. "Sobrang ikli ng panahon gusto ko pa ng isang araw, sasabihin ko sa kanya na sobrang halaga niya sa akin, ang dami kong pagsi-sisi, Hollace."

I stood up and opened my window while he's watching me. I wiped off my tears and waved at the clouds with my small smile.

"Caleb, i'll always wave for you. Sorry for everything." Hollace hugged me and consoled me.

I'm in Hollace's house right now and we're both lying on the bermuda glass while staring at the moon.

"Hollace, thank you for everything."

"Anything for you, Magui." He smiled and wrapped his hands on my body and placed his face at my neck. "I love you."

"Hollace, uhmm si Tashanna-"

"She's nothing." He said and then he closed his eyes. "Your Dad is doing everything to stop Tashanna from bothering me but her Mom really likes me for her daughter."

"She's not my Dad's daughter, si Ate Adrianna lang anak niya kay Anastasia."

"I met that Adrianna before and she looks so nice." He said as he tightened his hug even more. "His husband Yohan is a close friend of Heron."

"Maganda ba siya?"

"Kamukha mo siya." He smiled. "Malayo yung mukha niya kay Megan tapos may hawig din siya kay Marcus."

"Gusto ko siya makilala."

"You'll meet her soon." I smiled at him and he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Hollace, what if this is just temporary?" I don't know what came out from my mind that I asked him this kind of question. Maybe because of what happened to Caleb made me realized that there's actually no permanent in this world. "What if magkakahiwalay din tayo?"

"Is my love not enough to make you stay, babe? Because you're morethan enough for me to stay."

"Hollace, it's about what if."

"I'll chase you, I don't fucking care where or which continent you are... I'll chase you, I love you." He opened his eyes and stared at me. "Why do I feel like you'll leave me? Don't you dare."

"I won't, I love you." I gave him a kiss on his forehead and the next thing I knew is that we're already making love on his bed and the loud noise from the bed and our moans are the only thing I can hear right now. Without Hollace i'm hundred percent sure that I won't get over from this pain.