CHAPTER 22

"Two million, break up with my son." I looked at him with disgust visible at how I look at him and he smirked. "You do know that my son can only be married to a Ferdinand right? Masyado na siyang maraming disappointment na na-ibigay sa pamilya."

Ferdinand? Tashanna is not a real Ferdinand and maybe you'll be surprised to know my real identity, Mr. Montemayor. I won't waste my time telling him that i'm a Ferdinand.

After I resigned at my work siya agad ang bumungad sa akin sa labas ng fastfood chain.

"No need to pay for me to break up with your son." I said as I placed back the check infront of him. "There's no relationship between us and if there is, I already ended it but there's one thing I want you to do. It'll benefit us both."

"What is it then?"

"Tell him that I took your offer, that I choosed the two million instead of him." I stood up and smiled at him. "Before you arrange a marriage for your son to Tashanna might as well check if she's a real Ferdinand."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing much, just wanna warn a father who decided to choose a path for his own son, kahit ayaw naman ng anak niya." I was about to walk away when I stopped.

"He's already useless after all."

"Hollace will be a lawyer, I believe in him."

I left him and the moment I stepped in our house I saw Manang holding her luggage while crying with Megan and Marcus. She'll be working for my sister Adrianna, siya na ang mag-aalaga sa anak nito.

"Manang." She looked at me and immediately hugged me.

"Alagaan mo mga kapatid mo at lalong-lalo na ang sarili mong bata ka! Mahal na mahal ko kayong tatlo." She's like a grandmother to me and God knows how much I love her. "Mag-ingat kayo sa states ah!"

"Opo, Manang, salamat po sa lahat-lahat."

"Mga apo ko." I cried after she said those words and after my last hug at her I immediately looked at the luggages placed near our door.

"Tara na?" Megan and Marcus smiled as we all walked out of the house while waiting for the van Adrianna rented.

My brows furrowed after seeing a two men riding a motorcycle and they're coming close to us and my eyes widened when they took out a gun and I immediately made Megan and Marcus drop on the floor the moment the loud sounds of the bullet hitting the gate occrued I looked at them and they're both looking so scared.

I saw how the two men drove away.

"Ayos lang ba kayo?!" They both nod and mabuti na lamang ay dumating na ang van at andoon si Adrianna.

"What happened?!"

"We'll explain everything to you later." I said as his helpers took our luggages and agad na umandar ang van at sa pag-andar ng van ay nanlaki ang mata ko nang huminto ang kotse ni Hollace sa tapat ng bahay at nakita ko kung paano niya sinuntok ang kotse niya at napa-luhod.

"Atleast will be seeing the same moonlight from above." I whispered as I wiped a tear escaped in my eyes and saw him covering his face with his palm.