Sharing is Caring (Jenlos)

(Warning: Light Smut.) Jay x Ben x Carlos

Carlos walked faster down the halls of Auradon Prep ignoring the calls of his name as Jay and Ben sped after him. He didn't slow down until he reached his dorm, slamming the door open and shut behind him. How could they?! He lets them borrow his laptop for one day and suddenly they go digging through his personal computer diary. Was nothing sacred anymore? Dude laid on Carlos's bed startled by the loud intrusion before Ben and Jay barged through the door making the monochromatic teen groan. "Would you two just leave me alone. I don't want to talk about it." Carlos whined sitting down onto his bed with a huff and petting dude who climbed into his lap.

"Come on Carlos. We know you like us both. We just want you to pick one of us. I mean obviously it'll be me but at least tell us." Jay smirks wickedly making Carlos's face burn. Ben shoves Jay slightly scoffing.

"You don't know he'd pick you. I'm just as charming. I'm a prince too. We already know that Carlos likes my hair and my eyes from his diary." Ben argued making Jay laugh.

"Yeah well we know he likes my body too," Jay says pulling his shirt off exposing his muscular chest and tight abs. Ben groans taking his button-up off and crossing his arms. Admittedly they both were very fit and Carlos watched with increasing embarrassment and arousal as the two now stood shirtless arguing over him. Him! Carlos De Vil! Abruptly Ben stops arguing and turns to Carlos.

"Let's just let Carlos decide. Carlos, which one of us do you like better?" Ben asks and Carlos groans flopping back onto the bed.

"I can't pick between you two. I like you both equally okay!? So unless you intend on sharing you can take this macho, honestly very hot, fighting over me elsewhere." Carlos grabbed his pillow and covered his face. The room was uncomfortably silent for a long moment making him think that they might have finally left him alone before he could feel the bed dip on either side of him. Too nervous to pull the pillow off his face Carlos laid in silence as he felt two sets of arms wrap around him, on of which grabbing the pillow and tossing it away. "guys?!" He squeaked as Ben and Jay grinned sandwiching the monochromatic boy between them.

"You said that we could share." Ben purred in his left ear before giving it a nibble making Carlos's face light up bright red. Jay chuckles and kisses from his cheek down to his neck, working to find his sweet spot as Ben does the same on the other side of him. He can't help but squirm between the two fairly muscular and attractive young men. Jay ends up finding the spot first making Carlos whimper as he begins to suck on the spot while Ben finds the one on the other side making him moan as they both leave hickies on either side of Carlos's neck. Carlos squirms out of their grip standing up looking very flustered and embarrassed by the growing problem in his shorts that he is trying to ignore.

"What do you two think you are doing?" He sputters confused and red in the face. Ben and Jay share a kiss before grinning.

"Sharing." They both say in unison before Jay starts on Ben's neck now trying to find his sweet spot. "You said we could share and we are... now come back here and be a good puppy for us." Ben moans softly as Jay finds it skillfully. Carlos covers his face with his hands. This cannot be happening. He starts pinching himself trying to wake himself up before Ben and Jay stand up sandwiching Carlos again. Letting out a shaky deep breath Carlos turns to let Ben kiss him, their mouths opening and sharing a sweet kiss before Jay pulls him away to kiss him instead. Ben's kisses are sweet and loving while Jay's are spicy and passionate. Carlos feels dizzy from the lack of oxygen as the two take turns between kissing Carlos and each other the three just eagerly making out and Carlos's hands roam both of their bodies. Ben and Jay tag team Carlos to give him more hickies and love bites as they work to undo his pants. Carlos can't help but squirm and moan as both fights over getting to touch him. They ultimately end up sharing his member once it is freed from his shorts, both hands stroking and rubbing him in a way he has never felt before. He thrusts into their hands making Jay chuckle.

"I think he likes it, Ben... You thinking what I'm thinking?" Jay smirks and Ben gives him a nod as they both kneel down to share his member between their mouths taking turns sucking on him. Carlos grips their hair in each hand and trembles, quickly finding his climax. Ben swallows and grins, before they redress Carlos. He pants openly feeling dizzier and dizzier from the lingering of pleasure he felt before joining with Jay to tag team Ben's neck making him moan as they give him the same treatment, they gave Carlos. After pleasuring Ben they moved right onto Jay who simply dropped his trousers for them. Carlos and Ben grinned at each other before giving Jay the same attention they both received. By the time they all had climaxed they sighed and crawled onto Carlos's bed together, Carlos in the middle between Ben and Jay. Carlos smiled and looked between them.

"So how does this work... do we all just share all the time or was this just a one-time thing... I'm confused." Carlos asked snuggling into Ben cause he was warmer but holding Jay's hand affectionately.

"Pretty much. We just share all the time. I've heard of couples of three before. It isn't exactly common in Auradon but it's worth a try. No guarantee me and Jay won't fight over you still though... in a different way now I assume." Ben said as Jay hums in agreement already falling asleep. Carlos nods a bit giving them both pecks on the lips.

"So long as I don't have to choose between you two I'm happy." Carlos smiles and cuddles up pulling the blankets over them, all of them clearly ready for a nap.