Cry About It Later (Benlos)

Ben took in a shaky breath and stared at the spot Mal had just been with Evie. They had broken up just now because she couldn't stand lying about who she was anymore. Ben being the nice guy waved it off with a smile and acted like it didn't hurt. He felt tears welling up in his eyes now before he bitterly pushed them down wiping his eyes. He was not going to do this. He wasn't going to pity himself. Sure, his ego and emotions just took a huge blow but he was still young and it was about time he stopped acting like he was going to simply find happily ever after. He was giving up. What he wanted was to act his age, which was twenty-two at this point, and go enjoy himself.

So He swallowed his emotions and went to his bedroom going to the closet and pulled out a pair of blue leather pants and one of his tight ripped t-shirts that he has never worn. He didn't want to dress like a businessman tonight. He just wanted to do the things he never let himself because he was so preoccupied with behaving and being a good son, and boyfriend. Now he wasn't going to be either. He was going to have fun tonight, because fuck it all. He can cry about his break-up later. Tonight he just wanted to let go and live in a way he never did before. He slipped on his clothes with some nice leather boots before styling his hair to look wild and sexy.

First stop on his list was a big one, a huge one really, especially all things considered. Ben hopped in his royal blue luxury car and drove to the tattoo parlor that Mal got her tattoo's done at. He didn't want to think about her at all tonight but he didn't trust anywhere else to go to. He parked outside and headed inside. Being the King had it's perks. Typically he would need an appointment but who was going to turn down this incredibly sexy and handsome new king? No one, especially not this tattoo artist. So they settled down and talked about the concept before getting "Beast" Tattooed along his ribcage with a Crown above it. Because of the simplicity of the design it didn't take too long to get done. A couple hours later Ben had a wrapped up and brand-new healing tattoo.

Next stop was the club. Not just any club but Hades Pit of Souls. It's one of the most exclusive clubs and is always raved about. He pulled up to park near the club and got out swaggering up to the bouncer looking more confident than he really felt. "Name?" The bouncer asked seemingly already exhausted by the long line. Ben gave him a sympathetic smile.

"King Benjamin Beast." Ben flaunted his title in a way he never had before. What was the harm in using it occasionally? The Bouncer gawked at him for a long moment. Ben flashed his ID and the bouncer stumbled over himself to let Ben in and inform the staff through his headset of the new celebrity arrival. Again, technically Hades was Mal's dad but he didn't want to think about that tonight. He was let in and went straight to the bar ordering three shots of something hard hitting. The bartender took his money and presented three color shifting shots that flashed the colors of the rainbow. Ben knocked back all three, shot gunning them before turning to the mass of bodies on the dancefloor. Feeling the liquor burning his throat and guts he slipped into the center of the dancefloor starting to dance and give into the music.

The first person to join him was Jay, surprisingly. Jay pressed up behind him and started grinding on him. He didn't know the VK's would be here but it didn't surprise him. Ben grinded back with a grin letting Jay feel him up. Jay suggested they leave together but Ben hesitated and ultimately declined. Jay seemed to get the message and left, soon to be replaced by Audrey grinding up on him. Ben wasn't into it but was more preoccupied with just enjoying himself. The too danced friendly with him before Ben returned to the bar for three more shots. Harry slipped in and attempted to pay for his shots but Ben gave him a wink and paid himself. He drank these shots slower as the alcohol was really starting to hit his system. As he finished his third shot he turned back to the dancefloor, the feeling of everything blurring together was strong but he didn't care. He felt so free. No sadness to burden him or bring him down. He returned to the dancefloor when a mess of black and white curls came into view. Something in Ben sparked and he pushed through bodies, coming up behind Carlos DeVil. He smirks and nuzzles his face into Carlos's neck starting to grind up behind him. His body on fire from touching Carlos, as if it burned away anything that still wanted Mal. All he wanted right now was this admittedly sexy man in his arms. Carlos was dressed in a red mesh top that showed off his lean body and pink nipples. He was wearing a pair of oh so tight black and white pants. Ben growled and Carlos looked up at the man he was dancing with before surprise flashed on his face. "Ben?" Carlos asked surprised despite the thumping loud music.