Sleepless Nights (Jaylos Smut)

Carlos laid in Jay's bed, wearing only his boxers and one of Jay's oversized t-shirts. He was trying to fall asleep. He was so close, his consciousness wavering on the edge of dreams when Jay moved behind him, rolling close and whimpering. He wrapped an arm around Carlos making him wake up. He smiled at Jay's affections cuddling back into his warmth, settling attempting to fall asleep again. Jay's hand began to wander sliding up under the t-shirt and rubbing his chest and stomach, feeling over him. Carlos whined. "Baaaabe.... Mmm trying to sleep..."

"Sorry... I just can't resist how good you look wearing my shirt..." Jay pouts still feeling him up a bit. That's when Carlos felt Jay's excitement rubbing against his ass. Carlos was fully awake now despite his attempts at going back to sleep. "Can I?" Jay said playing with the waistband of Carlos's underwear. Carlos grumbled but nodded. Jay's hand slipped Carlos's boxers down his thighs and off his legs to be tossed across the room, neglected and forgotten. He slid his hand back up Carlos's shirt and felt over his body again before trailing it down to Carlos's cock stroking him slowly as he began to nibble on his lover's ear. Carlos bit his lip to hold in the soft moans that wanted to slip from his throat but he controlled himself enough to grind back against Jay's tented boxers. "Oh... is that what you want Pup?" Jay whispered in his ear and Carlos pouted nodding eagerly. Jay snickered softly and tugged his own boxers off sending them flying in the same direction as Carlos's. "Roll on your back for me babe." Jay requested but Carlos groaned. He was comfy on his side.

Huffing but wanting what Jay was going to give he rolled onto his back as Jay slid on top of him and between his thighs. He put a pillow under Carlos for comfort and ease before reaching into their side drawer for the lube. Jay leaned down kissing him as he lubed up his fingers and inserted his first digit into him. Carlos sighed in relief at the familiar pleasure, but it wasn't enough he wanted more. Getting impatient he whined, and Jay growled inserting a second finger for him. Jay went to his ear speaking in his deep husky voice. "Don't get impatient with me. I'll be fucking you deep into this bed soon enough babe. Be good." Carlos nodded and shivered at his words as a third finger filled him ensuring he was thoroughly prepared for Jay to enter him. Wasting no time Jay lubed his member and pressed into Carlos with a small grunt. God, he always felt so good. He was always so tight and warm. It was so hard to control himself, he wanted to rut and thrust into him mercilessly, give them both that burning pleasure they loved. However, Carlos always needed him to start slow to prevent hurting him.

Carlos bucked a bit giving him permission to move finally. He started slow, thrusting his cock in deep and pulling almost all the way out with each movement. Now he couldn't hold back his moans. Jay was so filling, so good. He loved the feeling of his boyfriend penetrating him. Instinctively he wrapped his legs loosely around Jay's waist, arms around his neck as Jay started to speed up. His thrusts soon becoming fast and hard, pounding into his lover's prostate making him mewl and moan in pleasure loudly. "That's right... babe.... Moan my name... let everyone know... who makes you feel so good, baby." Jay grunted between thrusts struggling to keep a decent rhythm at this speed.

"Jay! JAY! OH FUCK JAY!" Carlos cried into the night filling the room with moans as Carlos finally hit his climax, coming hard on himself. Jay groaned in pleasure, three hard pumps later, was climaxing just as Carlos did, spilling out into his lover. Jay collapsed onto Carlos who held him tightly, kissing the side of his head as he panted from the effort. "I'm pretty sure the entire boy's dorm, including Ben, just heard me. Is that good enough for you babe?" Carlos laughed, cheeks pink with embarrassment. Jay nodded pulling Carlos into a passionate and deep kiss, lips locking and molding against one another.

"Damn right. Better than sleep?" Jay grinned smugly and Carlos just rolled his eyes and shoved him off getting up to clean himself off in the shower quickly. Jay got up and quickly followed him into the shower. Once Carlos's soapy hands were all over him Jay couldn't resist getting hard again. He pinned Carlos up against the shower wall and pressed it into him again. He fucked him against the shower wall, both moaning loudly in the steam-filled bathroom. Still sensitive from their first time it didn't take long to coax orgasms out of them both again. Once they finished and finally cleaned off they returned to bed, Carlos putting on one of Jay's shirts with a knowing smirk and curling up with him attempting to go to sleep like before. This time when Jay wrapped his arms around his lover it was only to pull him close, kiss his neck, burying his face in his damp hair and attempt to sleep. This time they both crossed over into the land of dreams together, wrapped up in one another. The next day everyone seemed to have slept well except Ben who had dark circles around his eyes and shot a glare at Carlos and Jay every chance he got.