Pride Fiesta FAQ

Are you already sitting there with your party hat on brimming with questions? That's why we are here to help!

If you don't see your question on the list, feel free to ask it in this chapter and a member of the FreetheLGBT Team will pop by and answer ♡

How long will this event last?

The Pride Month Fiesta will run from June 1st to June 30th—meaning the whole of Pride Month!

I don't identify as LGBTQ+, but I support the movement. Can I still join the Fiesta?

A thousand times yes!

We welcome anyone who wants to participate, whether they identify as LGBTQ+ or not. As long as everyone is kind and thoughtful our doors are open and our confetti waiting!

What kind of events are you hosting?

Hold on there...we don't want to give too much away! The main aim of this Fiesta is to engage with our Wattpad Community and get you enjoying throughout a month full of amazing!

We are planning on sharing really cool material to raise awareness for the LGBTQ+ community, and celebrate some of the best LGBTQ+ themed writers and fiction!

Who is hosting the Fiesta?

The Pride Month Fiesta is hosted by some amazing members of the team—huge thanks to all of them! Volunteers, contributors, and lead of the FreetheLGBT

 A heartfelt thank you to a dear friend— @Shimaira for her brilliant mind and sheer love for this wonderful community!

To @FinnyH, another awesome friend— without this amazingly talented soul none of my ideas would work! You will see contributions from them both really soon! 

To @saggitaire95, an enormous hoot! She's amazing and we'd be lost without her!

To @firefliesip for this mind-blowing cover art!

Where is this Pride Month Fiesta held? 

It's all happening right here on Wattpad, over the FreetheLgbtq Profile. All relevant info will be posted over this book. All you have to do to be up to date is add it to your Profile. 

What happens if I can't keep up with the daily posts?

Not to worry! Our mini-games, contests, competitions will run for a few days at a time, so you can jump in and catch up whenever you can. 

Can I win anything by taking part?

Yes, there are some special shoutouts that will be awarded to the winners of our mini-contests. We might have other things too, but then again, we don't want to give away too much!

Will I have to write in English?

Yes, if it's a challenge requirement. However, you are more than welcome to comment on your preferred language. 

I am not a writer, can I still join the fun?

Absolutely! There's something for everyone: whether you are a reader, a writer, a graphics designer, or just browsing! 

Have another question?

Ask in the comments below ⤵︎