Day 21: True or False Tag Train

The idea of the True or false Tag Train is to get a fiesta started at the comments, answering true or false questions asked by your friends, the community, and no doubt some of our admins. 

We'll start you off and then the tag train is then at the community's fingertips. 

How does it work?

1. We'll ask you a simple true or false question. 

2. The first person (in this case the quickest person) answers this question in the comments with either true or false. Then they ask another true or false question of their own. 

3. The next person answers the previous person's true or false question, and then asks their own. 

4. And so on and so forth, until we have a long list of true or false questions and a bunch of interesting answers from the community. 

We want you to have fun but remember

*Keep it suitable for everyone, please. Any comments that are rude, sexual, or generally not suitable for young audiences will be removed and you may be muted by this profile if this behavior continues. 

*Keep it kind. Enjoy the incentive and be as random as you like, but always be kind and thoughtful. Comments that we feel are unkind or are used to provoke other users will be removed. 

*Make sure everyone can join in. While we encourage you to tag your friends too, we want to make sure anyone can hop in and join in with the comments at any time. 

*Don't answer what you are not comfortable answering. If you see a question you are not quite sure how to answer, or don't want to, wait for the next one. That's perfectly fine!

Now that we've got all the rules and guidelines out the way, we'll start you off with the fist true or false question

Here goes:

I have told at least one person I'm LGBTQ+ or an LGBTQ+ ally. True or false?

Quickest person to answer gets first in the True or False Tag Train!

Don't forget to ask another true or false question and keep the comments going.