Day 30: Until Next Year

Hello everyone!

And just like that, it's the end of Pride Month, but our pride in the LGBTQ+ community, and you, its members and allies on Wattpad, continues every day. 

It's the first time the FreetheLGBT profile has hosted an event of this proportions and it's certainly been a memorable and worthy occasion. It couldn't have been possible without the community, especially those of you who have come back every day and joined in, made us laugh, shared your experiences, written stories, drawn pictures, told jokes, given advice, and generally got into the spirit of Pride. 

It's been great to see both new and familiar faces and to see our community get stuck into all the games, mini-contests and interactive challenges we've thrown at you. But we also hope you've come to get to know the FreetheLGBT Team a little bit too and how much we love what we do. 

With a special thanks to our Fiesta team:

NodaOrtiz and sagittaire95 for hosting and running this event ❤️

Shimaira for planning and holding steady whenever we were exhausted or worried about deadlines with nothing but love, empathy, and greatness of heart ❤️

For our eternal LGBTQ+ guide and guru, loved to pieces by this entire team, worshipped and praised because each word in here bares his impromptu FinnyH ❤️

A huge bear hug to all the team for being amazing and creative!

Thank you again to our community for taking part, and for being the wonderfully dynamic and diverse group of people you are. While it may be the last day of Pride, we might have a final post to share with you tomorrow...so don't go anywhere just yet!

But, in the meantime, we hope you've all had an amazing LGBTQ+ Pride Month, and that this little Fiesta of ours has gone some way into making it that extra bit special.