The Afterparty

Hello again!

Welcome to the FreetheLGBT Pride Month Fiesta Afterparty, where we want to hear directly from you about your thoughts on this event and what we can do to celebrate next year. 

So, one final time, we're welcoming you to take to the inline comments and to let you share your thoughts with the FreetheLGBTQ teamand the community. 

What was your favorite post/event? Feel free to go back over the event, pick out the parts you liked best and tell us all about them. 

What did you learn about LGBTQ+/Pride? Was it informative? Interesting? Did you learn anything new about Wattpad itself?

What did you learn about yourself? Did you come to learn more about your sexuality? Gender? Other people's preferences?

What would you like to see next year? Would you like more of the same? Something new? A blend of both? Do you have any specific ideas you'd like to contribute?

Would you like to take part in the next year's event? We'd like to hope you will, but if we could do anything different, let us know!

What other features/incentives would you like to see the FreetheLGBT Profile run? We're always looking for new ways to interact with the community. Do you have any ideas for the other eleven months of the year?

And last but not least, overall, did you have a good Pride Month? We know we did! And thank you once again for sharing it with us. ❤️

 ❤️