10. That's the Idea

Tsukauchi: "Other than that boy, only a few students had light injuries, and those three are in stable condition for now." he said as he looked down. "I was told L/n just got out of surgery a few minutes ago. He should be fine, but there may be some permanent damage to the muscles around his lungs." As he said that All Might was visibly shaken and quickly became furious.

All Might: "Damn it! Not again! How could I let this happen again!" he yelled in his anger. No one in the room dared say anything.

Midoriya: "All Might, what do you mean again..." he asked, breaking the tension.

All Might: "It's-- *sign* It's something from the past that you needn't worry about." he said as deflated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Y/n's POV-

I woke up to a faint beeping noise, my body felt like shit. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around, I was in a room with light green walls and a white tile ceiling. I was in a hospital. I turned my head and looked out the window, the sun high in the sky. "What time is it?" I asked in my head as I attempted to sit up. As I did I felt my side tighten up and a shooting pain went through me, I clutched my side in pain as I heard the heart monitor's beeping quickly pick up. It was then I noticed the thick bandages on my arms and chest. Soon after a nurse rushed into the room to see what happened and rushed to my side when she saw me.

Nurse: "Please lay back down, sir!" she said as she lightly pushed my back down into the bed.

Y/n: "What happened?" I asked in a raspy voice, man I'm thirsty. My mind was far from clear towards the end before I passed out.

Nurse: "You were injured very badly and lost a lot of blood. They did surgery to remove the metal poll that impaled you." she said as she stood back up and started changing the IV in my arm.

Y/n: "How long was I out for?" I asked as a lot of it was coming back. The Nomu. Shigaraki. His deranged smile.

Nurse: "Thankfully no longer then a day." she said with a smile as she went to the door and wheeled in a small cart with a tray of food on it.

It was then I realized how hungry I was, but as she put the tray in front of me that I got a good look at what was on it. It was a single sandwich cut in two with a green jello cup on the side. It looked like a small snack that wouldn't even scratch the surface of my hunger.

Y/n: "Uhm...would I be able to get more?" I asked as I picked one of the sandwich halves in my hand and looked at it.

Nurse: "S-Sadly no, that's all I can get you right now." she said with stutter and a small frown. I then looked at her and saw she was very young, not much older then I am. She was completely stunning looking and her timid attitude only helped.

Y/n: "She must be new to this." I thought. "No worries, thank you so much!" I said with a smile as I took a bit out of the sandwich. It tasted like cardboard with a slice of rubber in the middle, but I smiled non the less so she didn't feel any worse.

Nurse: "No problem!" she beamed. "If there is anything else you need, please ask!" she said as she walked out of the room with the cart.

I finished the sandwich within two minutes, thankfully the jello wasn't bad and washed down the taste of the sandwich easily. I was still incredibly hungry, but tried to take my mind off it with some TV. I quickly found the remote and turned it on. The first thing it showed was the local news station and a picture of the USJ was up so I didn't change it.

Reporter: "This is a follow-up report on yesterday's incident at the UA rescue training facility where hero course students were attacked by villains. According to police investigation, the criminals call themselves "The League of Villains" and have been plotting to kill All Might, who has been a teacher at UA since spring of this year. Police have arrested 72 villains, but they still do not know the whereabouts of their ringleader. So far there have only been three reported injuries, however one of those were those of a student that was put in critical condition by the attackers. So far there have been no names released to the public yet, but we will keep you updated." she finished as I changed the channel to anything else.