we fell in love in October

Yes I am naming this chapter from a song
I'm also trying out something new of how to tell my story

When natsu and gray are kids

Natsu was still new to the guild. Our story takes place in October.

  __________________________________________________________________

Gray and Nastu were picking a fight as always. But truth be told they don't hate each other, they just don't know how to deal with there feelings. They were only kids and this was the first time they've ever experienced something like this. "Knock it off you two!" Erza said while banging the boys heads together. "Oooow, Erza what did you do that for!?" Natsu whined "I did it to get you two to stop fighting!" Erza dragged Natsu and Gray out of the guild. "Come back to the guild when you guys have calmed down! Now OUT!" 'Uuugghh, Erza so mean and scary' Natsu thought as he rubbed his bruised head. Natsu got up and started heading to the lake near his house. 'I wish me and Gray didn't fight. I wish he could be my alpha'. "Hey Natsu." Natsu let out a Squeal as Gray's  voice startled him. Gray let out a chuckle 'how cute' he thought. "Hey don't laugh at me you stripper!!!" Natsu said as he blushed. "I'm not a stripper, flame brain! *sigh* Anyway I wanted to tell you something Natsu." Natsu was shocked that Gray used his name. "What is it you need to tell me Gray?" Natsu questioned. Gray walked closer, leaned forward and whispered into Natsu's ear. "Be my omega." Natsu gasped, his whole turned multiple shades of red. "How did you know!?" "Well your so feminine (omegas are mostly female and male omegas are very rare and there very feminine) and what gave you away the most was your scent." For a while Natsu was silent. Finally Natsu opened his mouth to say somtheing. "Yes" Natsu whispered softly. "Say that again I couldn't hear you." "YES!!!" Natsu screamed as he tackled Gray to the ground, tears streaming down his face. "Really!?!? "Of course!!!!" Gray and Natsu laid there for a while, watching the leaves fall and the sun set.

This is how they fell in love in October

A/N

You will be my girl~ my girl~ my giiiirll~