Month 5

Month 5

Natsu's pov
I was laying in bed next to Gray. Gray was still asleep, and I had just finished throwing up soooo. I got up and walked to the mirror. Wow I'm getting fat. I suddenly got an idea. "IM THE FATTEST BITCH IN TOWN!!!" Gray got startled that he fell of the bed. "Yeah but you're my bitch." Gray said in his sexy morning voice and his hot- ok there something wrong with me today. Maybe since I'm pregnant, I'm a lot more horny. Oh no, if Gray finds out! Im so fucked. I let out a squeak as I felt arms wrap around me. "Natsu~." I let out a small moan as I felt his breath on my ear. "Let's have some fun~!" Gray picked me up and put me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and started attacking my neck, by biting and sucking. "G-Gray~~!" Gray took off my underwear and started to suck on my dick. "NAaaaaaa!!!" I let out a loud moan. Gray licked the top of my dick. "S-stop t-t-TEASING!!!" I yelled as I came in his mouth.
————————————————————————
A/N sorry for interrupting but come on!

Back to the story.——————————————

(Still Natsu's pov)
"Wow you came so fast Natsu~" Gray said so seductively. "Shut up and fuck me Gray!" I yelled "So impatient~ I'll get right to it then!" Without any preparation or warning Gray roughly thrusted in me. "OH YES GRAY! HARDER!" I screamed after a while Gray's thrusts became sloppier. I was so close. "Natsu don't squeeze so tightly or I'll-!" Before Gray could finish that sentence he came in me and I came all over my stomach. "*pant* that *pant was amazing!" I panted. Gray fell beside me and pulled me to his chest. It didn't take long for us to fall asleep.

A/N
So uuumm how was it?
Also thanks for 477 reads!

A/N So uuumm how was it?Also thanks for 477 reads!