wedding

Louis was a wreck. He was standing in a hotel lobby with Liam and Zayn, waiting for his taxi to arrive and bring them to the church. "What if he doesn't want to marry me?", he whimpered, close to tears. "He wants to marry you Louis, more than anything else", Liam soothed him. "He wouldn't have said yes when you proposed if he didn't wanna marry you, dumbass", Zayn added.

"You're right", Louis sighed, "I'm so fucking nervous, though." "You'll be alright", the boys reassured him.

meanwhile at the church...

"What if he doesn't want to marry me? What if he just asked to make me feel like he loved me but actually didn't? What if he just fooled me? What if he'll dump me?", Harry cried. Niall wrapped his arms around the crying boy and whispered soothing words into his ear.

"Believe me, Harry, he wants to marry you more than he wants anything else", Ed told Harry and smiled at him. "You're probably right, but I'm scared", Harry said quietly. "It'll be alright, promise."

timeskip to the ceremony...

"Please repeat after me", the priest ordered the boys. "I, Louis William Tomlinson", "I, Louis William Tomlinson", "Take you, Harry Edward Styles", "Take you, Harry Edward Styles", "to have and to hold", "to have and to hold", Louis turned to Harry and locked eyes with him. In this moment, time stood still. It was like there was nobody in the room, expect for them. "For better and for worse", Harry whispered. "For richer, and for poorer", Louis added. "In sickness and in health" "To love", "To cherish, until death tears us apart." Louis smiled at Harry lovingly. "I do", he whispered, tears threatening to spill. "I do", Harry repeated, a single tear making its way down his face.

Harry leaned down a bit while Louis tiptoed slightly, his lips gently touching Harry's. Both melted into the kiss, feeling the love they had for each other in every second. "I may now pronounce you husband and husband", the priest interrupted them, which made Harry smile into their kiss, causing Louis to giggle and let go of his husband's lips. Husband. They were now married. Beautiful. "I love you", he told Harry quietly, kissing him again, this time even more passionate than before.

"I love you too", Harry whispered before sliding the wedding band onto Louis' finger, the man doing the same with his.

The guests started clapping, their mums and sisters wiping their tears. Louis kissed Harry again before intertwining their fingers and walking slowly towars the church's door.

timeskip to their party...

"Hello? Could I have your attention, please?", Harry asked into the microphone that was placed on the small stage in front of all the tables.
Everyone turned to look at him. "I got a few things that I wanted to say to you, Lou", he said, causing Louis to smile at him.

"Louis. When your legs don't work like they used to before, and I can't sweep you off of your feet, will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? And will your eyes still smile from your cheeks? But darling, I will love you until we're seventy, even after we're dead. And I know that my heart could still fall as hard as it did during X-Factor.
And I'm always thinking about how we fell in love in such a mysterious way, I mean I peed on you. Lou, I fall in love with you every single day, and I'll make sure you know I am.
So Louis, now take me into your loving arms", he demanded. Louis walked up to him and wrapped his arms around his husband, recieving a kiss to his forehead.

Harry started talking again.

"Kiss me under the night of a thousand stars and place your head on my beating heart when we dance. I'm thinking out loud, but maybe we found love right where we are." Tears made their way down Louis cheek. Harry wiped them away with his thumb and kept on talking.

"When my hair's not curly anymore or even gone completely, and the crowds don't remember our names, when I can't play the piano anymore, I know you will still love me the same. 'Cause honey, your soul will never grow old, it' s evergreen. And your smile's forever in my mind in memory. I know I'll keep on making the same mistakes, but I hope that you'll understand.
Louis, I love you more than anything else. I'm so glad to have you. Thanks for marrying me. I love you, boo."

He leaned down to kiss Louis once again.

Louis took the mic and said:"I'd like to say some things, too.

Harry, I got a heart, and I got a soul. Believe me, I will use them both. We made a start, I know the beginning was weird, but baby I don't wanna feel alone.

I know that later you'll kiss me while I lay down, my hands pressed to your cheeks. We've come such a long way from the start.

And I have loved you since I was eighteen, since I first saw you. Even before I felt like you loved me. Now I'm in love and I feel loved. But all I can do is to say that my arms were made for holding you. I just wanna love you like you mede me feel when I was eighteen.

We took every single chance, god knows how hard we tried. But all along, I knew we'd be fine.

So let's have a drink, my love, and let's split the night wide open. Right now you're the only thing I see, we're living love in slow-motion.

Hazza, I've loved you since I was eighteen and I will love you, always and forever."

Once again, he tiptoed and locked his lips with Harry's. He could taste the salty tears running down both their faces, and brought his hands to Harry's cheeks to wipe them away." I love you", he whispered again.

A/N:
Yes, I did use Thinking out loud and 18, I just really think Ed wrote both of the songs based on their wedding, which would be sooooo beautiful.
Also, I got a question: Should I make the stories shorter? I personally prefer to read longer one shots, but I don't know about you guys, so please tell me.
I love you!
-L.