live while we're young

"Hazzaaaaaaa!", Louis yelled from the couch. "What is it?", Harry answered. He was shaving his beard because by now it did annoy him.

"Come downstairs!" Harry shook his head. This man was too lazy for his own good. "I can't, I'm shaving!", he yelled back.

"Fucking finally", Louis gave back. Harry laughed.

Five minutes later, he came downstairs. "I'm bored", Louis complained. "Let's do something fun!"

"And what do you wanna do?", Harry asked, skeptically, because every time Louis wanted to do 'something fun', it usually ended in a huge mess.

"Well, Eleanor has the doggies again, so we can do whatever we want", Louis wiggled his eyebrows.

"My bum is still sore Lou", Harry groaned. Louis pouted.

"Then let's go out!"

"You know damn well we can't Lou." "But I wanna. Let's go to an amusement park!"

"No. You know we'll be in deep shit if someone recognizes us!"

"We'll be just fine, most fans are respectful."

Louis was right. There were so many times when Louis and Harry had gone out and some people had regonized them but promised not to tell anyone. They had good fans, mostly.

"Alright. Which one?" "I don't care, just a fun one!"

So they changed, grabbed sunglasses, money and phones and then left.

They got in Harry's car, Harry driving, because well, he was the better driver.

After about 30 minutes, they arrived at the amusement park.

They both put on their sunglasses, Louis putting a snapback on his long hair, and Harry handing him a mask before taking his own.

"God, these shits are so annoying", Louis complained. "Better wear a mask than put us and others at risk, right?", Harry scolded him lovingly.

(wear your masks lovelies, it's important!)

They went to buy their tickets and after they'd entered the park, Louis jumped like a little child. "Look, Hazzie, I wanna go there, and there, and there, and OH BABY WE GOTTA TRY THIS ONE! And this! And.."

Harry laughed at his excitement. "We'll try every ride, alright? But let's start with thr first one and then work our way through them all, and on our way back we'll do the ones we liked most again, deal?"

Louis nodded, taking Harry's hand and leading him to the first ride.

If corona had any benefits, the short queues due to limited people being granted access definitely was one of them.

Once they were seated, they were allowed to take off the masks because more people would get nauseous while wearing a mask when riding.

And then it started, and god, it wasn't one of the easy rides, no, of course the harder rides had to come first. Good thing neither of them gets sick quickly.

They enjoyed the feeling of the rollercoaster doing loops, turning, stopping and speeding again.

Way too soon, they had to get off again.

"That was fucking amazing! Next one!", Louis exclaimed and lead Harry to the next ride, a free fall tower.

They took seats and waited for the ride to start. And then, all of a sudden, they were lifted up, with a very fast pace, so fast they were pressed into their seats.