two of us (part 2 of Jay)

thank you guys so much for reading this! I love you all<3
Also, I know the interview I wrote about didn't take place on December 7th, I just thought it'd make sense to use this one. Enjoy!
December 5th

Louis PoV:

I was sitting in Simon's office, trying to negotiate about the scheduled interview on December 7th.

"Simon, please, if you won't let Harry fly over to me from LA, at least let me drive to Doncaster so I can be there for my family", I pleaded. Harry was currently in LA to do some promo for his second album that would be released in a week. He also had a few interviews on December 7th, so there was no way he could come to London.

"Louis, you have an important interview that day, you can't just 'drive to Doncaster to be there for your family', you're a singer even if you're not talented, and in this business are rules which you have to follow. One of these is to ALWAYS attend interviews", Simon replied.

"Can't I just do this stupid interview a few days later? Please?" "Now you can't, you will be there on Saturday, or there will be consequences." "There are always concequences, no matter what I do", I muttered under my breath, cursing Simon.

"Leave now", the old man told me. So I left and headed home, not knowing how I would survive Saturday without Harry or my siblings.

timeskip to December 7th...

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock. My heart felt incredibly heavy, just a few seconds after being awake, and I already felt like crying.

It's been now exactly three years since my mum had died, and Harry had always been there for me when I needed him and I had always been there for my family. Both things I wasn't simply allowed to do today. Fuck Simon, fuck Syco, fuck Modest!, fuck everyone.

Sometimes I hated my job. I loved my fans, I loved singing and performing, I loved writing and creating new songs, I loved everything - apart from Simon. He made life a living hell. Not only giving me and Harry beards, he really had to make me do interviews when all I wanted was to be with Harry for today. I needed him.

I also needed my mum, but I couldn't have her back. I've been broken ever since she died, but after Fizzy passed away too, it's been worse than it's been before. I've started to cry over the smallest things, been way too moody and needed to be with Harry more than ever.

I slowly got out of bed, took a shower, got ready and left to drive to the radio station. I arrived there five minutes late, but it didn't matter to me. Seven AM is way too early to do interviews, not to mention that I could start crying every second.

After my stylist gave me clothes I should wear for the interview and was done with my make-up, I sat down on the couch, taking my phone out and texting Harry. Haz, I'm at the radio station now. Interview starts in five. Can I call you afterwards? Love you loads xx

"Louis, c'mon! We're ready!", the Interviewer called me over. They gave me headphones and connected the wires.

"Goodmorning and welcome to BBC breakfast interview. My name is Dan Walker and I'm here with the one and only Louis Tomlinson! Louis, how are you?"

"I'm good, thanks for havin' me. How are you though?", I replied, the guy's attitude already pissing me off.

"I'm good, too." He continued to make smalltalk with me, and after a few questions considering my music, my dogs and Eleanor, he decided he 'knew me well enough' to ask me about my mum.

"So, how are you dealing with the fact that you now lost both your precious mum and your little sister? It must me hard to lose everyone around you and never be there, innit?" What an asshole. I looked over to management to see if I could avoid an answer, but the guy shook his head no, I had to answer.