💎4-Being the New Girl😎💎

"Hey, stop right there! What happened? Why are you pipes gathering her like that?" A sharp voice thundered.

The boy that sat close to me responded with a very harsh tone. "Abeg shut up! nobody add your mouth here."

"I added my mouth there. Ehen! Fine girl! Pls come with me"

She stretched her hand to hold mine but was stopped by the still unknown boy next to me.

"Which one is this one na? Abi you smoke?"

"Shut your mouth Miss Clara was the one that asked me to explain to Susan her timetable and how it works. Ode!" 

He released her hand.

"Oh so you thought that your plan will work, see how you all be like shit" she sneered.

"I don't blame you, fat pig"
His voiced boomed as we left the class.

"Don't mind those fools. See, do not fall for them. They just want to use you and dump."

"What?"

"Ehen, that is what they do. Use and dump. Pls play hard to get. Most of our girls have fallen already some haven't like me."

"Sorry! When you said use and dump, do you mean to use...like do bad things? For instance, sex?"

"No o! Well I wouldn't be surprised but not that use"

She led me to a board around the hall.

"What are those"

"Timetable, see! Here is ss3 own. Write it down so you can be aware of the classes you are having".

I nodded

"Which class? Art, Science or Commercial?"

"Commercial"

"Me too! I think we will become good friends. My name is Toni, okay!"

(Evil laugh) yes good friends for now then when you least expect it I will betray you. (Sweet smile of determination) by beating you in exams after feeding from your knowledge.

I can be a bit competitive.

I nodded. I had written my timetable and was talking to Chioma and Toni before the bell rang for lunch. According to them, our class is made up of annoying and frustrating people that I shouldn't let them get to my head.

Lucky for me, I got to witness a little of it.

"Stop it now, are you mad?" Chioma said with rage

"Sorry o "

He said as he kept the food flask down but when she tried to collect it. He snatched it and threw it to one of his partner in crime.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

They mocked her and laughed as they threw the flask from one person to another. I couldn't help but to laugh, it was funny until I guess the hero came to save her.

"Hey guys, pass it to me" a boy voiced.

"I don't trust you, you will give it to her"

"No na! Just pass it"

"take"

He tossed it to Ifenna, who gave it to Chioma immediately.

"Aha I knew it, fun killer"

Ifenna ignored their insults and mockery.

"Thank you Ife"

She blew air kisses at him.