💎9- Code red: Danger🔥💎

I laughed uncontrollably at my classmates. They are so funny. Some boys in my class room were performing a live show just for me. They asked me if I have watched some anime and power rangers movie but I haven't watched those so they took it on them to act the parts they thought were pretty cool for me.

"Ka....me...ha.."  Emeka maintained a position as he pretended to be Goku in an anime movie, Dragon ball super then he pretended to blast Ifenna who is supposed to be some villain.

Their acting was so good. I can't lie especially Ifenna. He acted like he was seriously being hurt by the blast. I was impressed.

"Did you like it?" Emeka turned immediately to me.

I started clapping.

"Bravo! Bravo! Such a nice talents you both have"

"Pleassses! You call that talent?" Denzel  aka the king of troublemaker approached us. He is an average guy with black neatly shaved hair. He looked good in his ironed uniform. He is so frustrating. This is the one guy in this whole school I don't want to get locked in a room with for five minutes because I don't want to be a murderer.

"Let me show you how it is done" he played a scene from power rangers. He said every words right. I was amazed.

"Wow! bravo! bravo!" I anchored.

"Look at them! So childish!" a voice came from the back of the class. I turned to find out it was Tasha still the mysterious girl that hates me. However, I love her I mean she is stylish and has so much confidence when she walks. She holds herself high and for that I respect her.

And she is there hating me😤

"See who is talking! The same girl that is still watching Disney junior... What was the name again?... Sofia the first!" Denzel taunted.

I was shocked when some of the girls started singing the imtroductory song of the cartoon. I knew the cartoon from my little sis that loves it so much.

"See babies!" other boys mocked Tasha but she just hissed and ignored them.

Obinna entered the room with his phone playing one of Naira Marley's song. Everybody began to sing along with the music except me. I just can't. I don't get it! I just watched the boys dance to it and laughed.

Denzel left the class immediately and returned repeatedly screaming, "Mr lok is coming"

I didn't have to count to two. Everybody was already sitting. Even school books were on there desks. I fully remembered books where on the floor. Now, they are on every desks even mine.

Wow Magic, right?

"Hmm...how many fishes did I catch.. Oh..one, two, three...."
Before he could reach four the whole class were on him giving him slaps everywhere. I joined for the fun of it but I have to say good job to his parents they trained one tough kid. After the beating, he stood up and started laughing.

"I swear I will kill you one day" Ella, sitting next to him vowed.

That would make two of us.

Before the noise level increased. Blessing, a girl barged into the room.

"Code red, code red"
Everybody panicked.

Code red is a signal made in our class. It means 'Run away the killer(Mr lok) is coming to cane for noise'. You are meant to go anywhere like to a teacher's office or toilet so if he asks where you were, you could use the excuse of helping a teacher to get out of caning but only few are lucky.

In five minute, the class was deserted. I was pulled by Chioma away. Thank goodness the school is big. It will take the man a long time to find everybody.