💎18- Wait, he is your ex😨💎

This chapter is dedicated to these amazing people:
GiftAngel17
Thatplantgirl
baemajeks

Thank you🤗🤗 for being you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh wow! What a good way to justify what you did to me."

"Charles, it was a life and death situation. I had to," I heard her say and she slammed her hands on the desks.

I walked into the room and it went silent. I stared at my big sister and Charles obviously in an heated conversation.

"What life and death situation?" I questioned.

Looking at them it seemed nobody wanted to answer me. They kept quiet. "I asked a question and I demand an answer," I questioned and folded my hands.

"I would also like to know what is going on," Dylan appeared behind me.

You must be wondering what is going on so let's start it from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OPEN DAY !!!

Open day in school is the day when parents are permitted to enter the school premises. Since my mom and dad couldn't make it, my big sister was to come on my behalf and I was okay about it. "Free periods all day too," my class celebrated. We spent all our time making noise and having fun.

I turned to Dylan who was busy texting with his phone. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention but he didn't answer.

"Hey idoit, look up"

No answer!

I decided to snatch his phone from him but before I could he responded.

"Don't you dare," he snarled.

"No, you should have ignored me"

"What now! Aha! Can't you let a man rest, haven't I given you money for soup? Now you still want more?" he exclaimed and  demonstrated his annoyance with his hands.

"Which money for soup? When did you give me money? Answer my question."

"What?" He asked finally dropping his phone down.

"Is Charles.." I began but he cut me.

"Mr Charles.." he corrected.

"CHARLES! Is he going to come for you?" I asked.

"No, my aunt is coming," he replied me looking around as if she would arrive any moment.

"Why not your parents?" I asked.

"They are not in Nigeria," he replied with a disappointed look.

"For real?"

"If my parent were living in Nigeria, why would I be living with Charles?"

"Correction Mr Charles," I butted in.

He rolled his eyes.

"I don't know...maybe because you are a spoilt brat that does whatever he wants"

Dylan shook his head and picked up his phone. "I don't blame you. I blame myself for answering you".

"Sorry, don't go back to texting.." I begged.

"Can't you let me flirt with a girl in peace?"

"You are not flirting with a girl"

"I'm lying?.." he showed me what he had been doing and he wasn't lying, he was chatting with a girl, a very beautiful one.