💎 7-Happy Dance💃💎

Wow!
Today was so fun.

"Why are you so happy?" Rose snapped.

"Why shouldn't I be happy?" I asked.

"After you almost killed us" she yelled at me

"Hey, almost as a key" I pointed out.

"You are unbelievable" she shook her head.

"A 'one of a kind babe!' right?" For some reason I was enjoying this.

"You two should stop arguing!" Vivian called.

You call that arguing? Wait till I am in my zone, then you will know what arguing means.

"We will be home soon. I want here to be quiet till then" Vivian said as she drove us back home.

She shouldn't be driving. She forgot to bring her glasses, forgot to wear her contact lens and the worst part of it was that it was dark. The moon had come to play but she had no choice. It is either she drives or I will. But from what we experienced earlier, I don't think I would be allowed to drive till I am forty.

The plan worked, only the front of the car was damaged. No injury found on anybody but me, a little mark on my forehead. We went to the hospital for check up just in case. Though that was the only place we went to today because of the long line of people that also came for check up. It was as if everybody just decided today was check up day.

I still loved it. I mean today was exciting and special. I will definitely tell my children about it but my sisters thought other wise, mainly Rose.

"When we get home you are so dead" Rose threatened.

"Rosy, I think I will be the one to tell mom and dad what happened not you, you will only make them mad" Vivian said.

"Yeah and she will even add lies too so that I am severely punished"

"Why shouldn't you be punished? If I were mom and dad, I would lock you in your room with no phone, TV or anything entertaining till you are...50.. No 500 years old" Rose roared.

"Wow! You are so overdramatic. I wonder how your children will survive with you"

"Enough we are home" Vivian exclaimed.

She parked the car and we went into the house to our various rooms. Vivian went straight to our parents' room to tell them what happened. I didn't feel afraid at all as long as Vivian is the one going to tell them, I am safe.

I entered my room, hopped on my bed and drifted to sleep. I felt extremely tried.

Can't wait to tell Chioma and Toni all about it.

                **********

Now this is right, prepared for school on a school day.

I thought as I looked at my driver zoom off. I quickly ran to my class and was welcomed in by most people.

"Hi, Susan"

"Sup Susan"

"Susan, how was your weekend?"

"Hey, Susan" 

"My babe, how are things going?"

I had to answer all of them so fast.

"Hi"

"Sup"

"Great and yours?"

"Hey"