💎15-A boy in my house pt2😓💎

"Welcome to the Edward's estate"
I pointed at a broad sign at the entrance gate and then at the big modern building inside.

"Here, this is my lovely home. Please no picture... Maybe few can be taken," I announced.

"Wow!" Chioma exclaimed.

"Hmmm...not bad. I've seen better," Dylan scoffed.

"Oh I am so sorry for disappointing you, your Majesty. Please feel free to leave," I sneered, bowed and pointed at my estate gate encouraging him to leave. His glazing eyes fell on me and he shrugged. I led them into the compound then the house door. I opened it and stuck my head in and yelled.
"Is anyone home....specifically my mom?"

Silence stood as an answer to my question

"Good! She isn't home. Come! Come! Come!" I pulled them up the stairs, then to my room and shut the door.

I let out a sigh of relief and said, "We made it".

Chioma roamed around as she gasped in amazement.
"Wow! Your room is amazing"

"Thanks"

"Hmm... Horrible," Dylan commented harshly.

"My room isn't horrible. It just have character"

"So what's that supposed to mean?" he snorted.

"How am I supposed to know?" I scoffed. I got that from a cartoon.

"You just said... You know what, forget it... Where is the..oh here," he directed himself to my laptop on the top of my reading desk.

"Susan, where are your clothes?" Chioma jumped onto my bed in excitement.

"Over there" I pointed at my closet. She immediately ran there.

"Hey, dummy! Come and remove this stupid password," Dylan yelled in an obnoxious voice.

"Call me a dummy again and I will make you a dummy," I threatened and glared at him.

A mischievous smile spread on his face "Dummy!"

I opened a drawer next to me and bought out a dagger.

"Where did you get that from?" Dylan exclaimed.

"Oh, this? It's just a friend. Here! Come touch it on your skin"

"No thanks, I'm out of here" he rose to his feet and ran out of the room.

"Coward!" I yelled out to him.

"Where did you get that from?" Chioma questioned.

"It's fake but it looks pretty real"

Chioma nodded. "Are you really allowing Dylan to go outside your room?"

The question rang in my head. I didn't even know when I was yelling "Dylan! Dylan!"

I ran downstairs and checked everywhere. I sighted him in my kitchen.

"There you are. Are you mad? Why did you..." I stopped when I saw my sister, Vivian standing right next to him. I moved slowly towards them.

"Susan, is that how I taught you to talk to a guest?" Vivian glanced at me with a disappointed look.

"Taught me? Viva, I can explain..."

"You don't have to explain anything. I was just baking beans cake(moi moi)..." She pointed at the oven.

"Sis, you mean cook not bake"

"No bake! its a cake, beans cake"

"Yea I know that but you don't bake beans cake you cook it" I think!