💎13- Who do you choose, me or my cousin 😻💎

Najia talent competition for students. Hmm.... Get a chance to win a blah blah vacation blah blah two million naria blah blah new car. Pfft who cares!

I lay on my bed reading and rereading the flyer. It was tempting but not that tempting. I was still pondering whether I should do it or not. That's if I even have a talent to show.

"Wow! You should definitely do it"

I turned to face Vivian's adorable face.

Why have I been seeing cute in everybody's face lately. Is it too much of seeing Dylan...nah it must be too much of seeing myself.

"No! No! I won't and don't think I am behaving like all those movies were the girls pretend they can't do it so that some random handsome guy will tell them why they are as precious as a gem and they have a unique talent that the world needs to see! Blah! Blah!" I blabbered.

"Um...Okay then! But whatever you do, you will be great" she proclaimed.

"Awwn! You're such a good person" I lifted myself up and hugged her.

"I want my orange juice now" My little sister yelled from downstairs.

"Well, I better go get Rosy her Orange juice" Vivian giggled. She stood up and headed out. I took one last look at the flyer before putting it into my bag and heading out for school. I arrived at school a bit late because of my driver

*good me😇* why lie?

Okay...because of me! I wanted ice cream so we stopped in a restaurant called Dominion pizza.

It was so worth it.

That's what I thought at first until I was almost flogged for late coming. I was punished instead. I was told to clean some empty class rooms and the Computer lab.

It doesn't sound much right but for me it was worse than uh...death.

I am beginning to think I am extremely lazy...Nah!

I was finally done with the biggest work I had to do since the beginning of this year. I entered the classroom and was greeted with the pleasant sound of noise, laughter and singing. Wait... Singing? That's not normal. I walked past everyone and stopped at Choima's seat.

"Girl, why are they singing? Did someone die?"

Choima lifted her head from what she was writing and faced me.

"What? No! For the Talent competition. Duh!"

"Oh, so you know?"

"Yeah! It was announced yesterday during our break time. You weren't there. Where were you?" She questioned as she scanned me from up to down.

"I was with Dylan," I answered straightforwardly.

"Duh! We all know that but I want you to gist me" she insisted.

"I was with Dylan that's all"

"Oh, come on! Susan, I know there is more" she whined like a child that wanted something but was denied it.

"Sorry! Nothing else" I faced my seat but was shocked to see a cute face I mean a normal face staring back at me.

"What are you looking at?" I questioned harshly.

"Why don't you tell her the truth?" Dylan questioned back

"What truth?" We both asked.

"You know those cute things you said to me yesterday"