💎8-Meeting Myself👥💎

Five minutes more.

I thought as I constantly checked my watch again and again. Five more minutes before school would be over for the day. I couldn't wait for after school lesson with Mr handsome but it was as if the clock just decided to test my patience. It was moving very slow...56... 57....58....59............60.

Four more minutes.

I was practically shaking on my seat. Chioma must have noticed my strange behavior because she kept asking me why I was so reckless.

"It's nothing" I stood up and began to walk back and forward.

Three more minutes Aagrh!

"It doesn't look like nothing"

"Yea! Well...live with it" I snapped. she raised her eye brows at me.

Then the bell rang which made my heart skip.

"Hey, the time keeper rang it two minutes early" John, a guy sitting at the back of me yelled to everyone.

"So how is that a problem?" I questioned him.

"Sorry mom" he teased. I shook my head and headed to the class door but I was stopped by Obinna, the half caste that thinks he is so handsome. He is also the leader of the stupid Gsboys whatever and the twin to Tasha, the mysterious girl that hates me. All these are Chioma's words not mine.

"Hey, it's been long since we spoken to each other" his deep voice echoed in my ear.

Have we ever spoken to each other before because I don't remember.

"Oh.... Yea" I lied

"So I was thinking if you would like to chat for awhile with us" he pointed to the usual spot most of our classmates like to stay after school and hang out before our Economics teacher chase them out with a stick. Sometimes, I think they just love hanging out there so that they would be chased home with a stick.

I personally do not like staying there. It was an empty class that was falling apart. From what I heard, that was their former classroom and they wrecked it. They were referred to as class of destruction. I gave him a 'I don't want to face' before I remembered I had somewhere to be.

"Sorry but I have an after school lesson to be at so I can't"

A flash of disappointment showed on his face.

"Oh... I guess another day then"

I waved to him then zoomed off but I was stopped again. It was as if nobody wants me to get to my destination.

"What do you want Chioma?"

"Rude!" she placed her hand on her chest.

"Sorry"

"What was Obinna telling you?"

"So that's the reason why you stopped me. Sorry but I have to be somewhere right now"

"Wait now...." That was all I heard before I zoomed off.

I arrived at the door to the computer lab, took a deep breathe and entered.

Nobody was there. The computer lab looked deserted although it was clean and tidy, but it still looked like no one had been there for ages. The desks were arranged in rows. Monitors and keyboards were set on each table. My eyes scanned the room. It dropped on someone who sat at a corner operating his phone. I couldn't see his face clearly because he was wearing a hoodie and was looking down at his phone screen.

Hoodies, my fav!

"Err.. Hello! Pls could you leave. I am suppose to have a lesson here"