Introduction

I don't have a picture for Tia, because I put that she gets hate saying she is ugly and I don't want to use a picture of anyone.

Hi, my names Tia Richards, yes Joshua Richard's older sister. Yes Joshua Richards from TikTok. I'm not your normal average girl. I'm shy but once you get to know me I can be outgoing. I have anxiety and depression, I was diagnosed 4 years ago when I was 15. I am 19 now. I get panic attacks a lot and there's not a lot of things that calm me down. Anyway, I live in the Swayla house with josh and his friends, I am close with everyone they are like my brothers. I guess they are kind of overprotective, but they let me live my life. I didn't want to be know all over the Internet, I wanted to have a quiet life and have no worries but my parents didn't give me a choise, so when Josh got famous, I kind of grew a following cause I'm his older sister. Let me tell you, I hate it. I get hate on a regular basis, they say I'm the ugly Richards. Which I know is true but geez don't have to point it out, you get me. Anyway the boys think it doesn't effect me that much, they have seen me cry about it before but nothing serious. However, it hurts A LOT. I don't really show how much it hurts to anyone except one person. Tony Lopez. Yes I'm talking about THE FAMOUS HELICOPTER. The one who had an incident on twitter 👉👈yep that's the one. He's my bestfriend. He's been there for me through EVERYTHING. We have been friends since we were 4. He's in the Hype House but I see him almost everyday except when we are busy we facetime each other. Everyone thinks we are dating but I guess we are super close, I have never really thought of him in a way of us dating and I'm 10000% sure he does not like me more than a friend. Anywho I have a boyfriend named Bobby well... He is abusive. No one knows that, not even Tony. I'm just scared to tell someone, won't it just make everything worse? And he threatens me. I guess I just have to live with it. I have only ever been in 3 relationships including this one. The first 2 they cheated on me, I probably wasn't good enough. This impacted me a lot, I'm insecure about everything. I don't wear clothes that show off my body or that are tight. Hoodies and joggers are my go 2. The relationship I am in now well let's just say Bobby flirts with other girls in front of me and I'm too scared to say anything. And I love him a lot and I think he loves me?