Numb😭

2 weeks later
Quinton's POV
It's been really quiet at the sway house. It's not the same without Tia she's like the glue that holds us together. We have been a mess. No one is laughing or smiling. We go to the hospital everyday.
END OF POV

Nick's POV
It's not the same. Everyone is numb. We all miss Tia. Everyday we go to the hospital. Only one person is allowed to stay with her at night. We spend the whole of visiting hours with her.
END OF POV

Tony was with me, he held my hand. He was telling me about what was happening with everyone. He tried to keep the happy vibe but I knew it was killing him inside. I knew I had to get out of this coma. 2 weeks alone with your thoughts is not good. I tried my best.

Tony's POV
I was talking to Tia about everything and honestly I tried to smile but I couldn't. I was gelding her hand when I felt a squeeze. I looked at her face and she was trying to open her eyes. I quickly called a nurse. She told me to wait outside. Luckily, Josh and the sway house had just arrived. I told them that she squeezed my hand. After 5 minutes the nurse told us she is awake. We ran to her room.
END OF POV

Finally I did it, I woke up. Tony called the nurse. Then Tony came back with the sway house. They all cried and hugged me.

Josh- how do you feel
Me- I feel better now I can talk.
Jaden- wait can you hear us
Me- yeh
I laughed.
Tony- um josh I need to talk to you.
Tony dragged josh out the door.

Tony's POV
When Tia said that I immedientky felt embarrassed. What if she heard me. What if she doesn't feel the same way. I took josh out the room.

Josh- bro are you okay?
Me- no I confessed my feeling for her. What if she heard me. What if she doesn't feel the same. What if she hates me.
Josh- woah calm the fuck down. Just sit with her. Then come back with us to sway and then see if she says anything to you. She might feel the same way.
Me- okay.
END OF POV

The nurse came back and she checked me to make sure everything was fine. She then said I could go back home. Tony came back to sway with us. I was happy that he liked me. I couldn't wait to tell him how I felt. We got back home. It was 7:00 and I was tired even though I was technically asleep.

Me- guys I'm tired I'm gonna go to sleep. Tony can you sleep over today.

Tony- um yeah sure.

I went up to my room and changed into short with a matching top. I layed in bed. Tony came shortly after. He must of thought I was asleep because he kissed my forehead.

Me- um Tony I'm awake
His face went bright red.
Me- I need to speak to you