Playlist😋

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and then got out of bed. I got out my outfit and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner. I brushed my teeth and then did my Skincare routine. I got out and wrapped the towel around my body. I got changed into this

I then blow dried my hair and straightened it

I then blow dried my hair and straightened it. I did a simple makeup look. I put a few extra things in my suitcase and bag. I finally finished at it was half 5 so I went downstairs. All the boys were waiting downstairs.
Tb- finally we have been ready since 5
Jaden- I could of gotten an hour of sleep.
Me- pipe down sleeping beauty.
The girls came downstairs and we just talked to each other while we waited for the tour bus and trent (the manager). The time was 6 and were heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it.
Me- hey Trent right on time
Trent- hey Tia, are you all ready?
Me- yep lemme call everyone. Guyssss!! Let's go!
We put our suitcases away and sat in the bus. We sat in the back and I left a seat for Tony. We drove of to the Hype House. When we finally arrive we said hello to everyone and they came on the bus.
Tony- hey cutie
Me- hey baby.
Tony- you tired?
Me- yep
I put my airpods in and gave him the other one. My eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep with my head on Tony's shoulder. He had his arm around my waist.

A/N- I have never been to playlist so if I say something that doesn't happen, I'm sorry. I'm just writing it how I imagine it and how I have heard about it! BTW playlist is in LA it takes 3 hours to get there.

I hour later:
Tony- babe wakeup, we are gonna get breakfast.
Me- okay.
We got off the bus and went into the mall to get breakfast. I got waffles. We ate and spoke about meeting our fans.
Me- I can't wait.
Everyone- same
After we at we had to leave so we could get to our hotel.
At the hotel:
We finally arrived at the hotel. We got out at trent told us who was going to be in what room.

Room 1- me, Tony, Ryland and nick Austin
Room 2- chase, charli, Addison and Bryce
Room 3- Olivia, Kio, avani and Anthony
Room 4- josh, Nessa, jaden and Mads
Room 5- Dixie, Griffin, kouvr and Alex
Room 6- Ondreas and Thomas
Room 7- nick bean and Quinton
Room 8- Trent 

We all went to our rooms and unpacked our suitcases.

Trent- you can do whatever you want today and tomorrow. The performance is the day after and then the meet and greet is the day after.

Addison- hey wifey. Do you and Tony want to double date with me and Bryce? Everyone else are bsu and I want to spend time with you.
Me- I would love to hang on. TONY!
Tony- yes beautiful?
Addison- aww
Me- Do you want to double date with Addi and Bryce.
Tony- sure that would be fun.
Addison- okay we are going to the restaurant a block from here.
Tony- what time?
Addi- um 7 dress fancy.
Me- okay see ya.
Me and Tony decided to sleep until we had to get ready.
I woke up and it was 5 so I decided to wake Tony up and get ready. Ryland and Nick's things were already in the room so I guess they went out.
What I wore.

What Addison wore

What Addison wore

What Tony and Bryce wore

Tony- you look amazing Me- you look handsome!There was a knock at the door I opened it

Me- you look handsome!
There was a knock at the door I opened it.
Me- hey we matching!
Addison- great minds think alike
Bryce- are you guys ready?
Me and Tony- yes let's go.
We got an uber to the restaurant. Addison had already made a reservation. We got to our table and sat down

Addi- so Tia is it still awkward between you and Ryland.
Me- I haven't spoken to him since he told me but now we share a room.
Tony- he hasn't said anything to any of the boys
Bryce- why would it be awkward between you and Ryland.
Me- oh shit I didn't tell you. He told me he liked me and I said I didn't like him like that. And now we haven't spoke. I said it wouldn't be awkward with him but it is because it's not the same.
Bryce- oh maybe speak to nick Austin they are really close
Me- yeah anyway so how have you been
Addi- its been great i feel like I can be me with him.
Bryce- same it's not like I have change who I am.
Tony- aww that's cute
Bryce- I can't wait to meet the fans
Me- same
Tony- without them we wouldn't be here.
All of us- that's true
We ate and talked for a bit. It was getting late so we decided to pay and go back to hotel. When we got back I immediently took fell back on the bed. Ryland and nick were making TikToks.
Me- ugh I gotta take my makeup off.
Nick- hehe Tia you can see you fall on the bed.
Tia- haha
Ryland looked at me so I smiled but then he looked away. I walked into the bathroom and got changed into short and a matching top. I opened the bathroom door so I could get my makeup wipes. Tony ran in the bathroom and made a tiktok. The door was open so I just walked in and started to take my makeup off. I was in the back but I didn't care.
Me- don't post that I'm in the back
Tony- oops
Me- tonyyyy
He lifted my up and put my on his shoulder. He walked back in the room and dropped me on the bed. Ryland was on live and they saw that.
Nick- everyone's saying ship
We walked over to see all the comments saying ship. Ryland looked really annoyed.
Ryland- k guys we get it. Bye
He ended the live and then went into his bed.
I looked at Tony with a confused face and then we climbed into bed.
Tony- *whispering* just speak to him tomorrow.
Me- okay goodnight baby
Tony- goodnight princess
I kissed his cheek then drifted off to sleep.