The Truth🤫

It was a normal day, I woke up and walked into the bathroom that is connected to my room. I took a long shower got ready. This is what I wore:

I walked downstairs to see all the boys awake

The boys--Tb

Tb- good morning Tia.
Me- good morning.
Josh- hey sis we are going to IHOP for breakfast, do you want to come?
Me- um, sorry Bobby is coming
Tb- oh ok
They all had a sad look on their faces. I felt bad, but I knew if I changed plans with Bobby he would hurt be and accuse me of something.

Me- guys I'm sorry but, I can't cancel.
Josh--why
Me- I just can't josh
My eyes began to get watery, I quickly walked off before anyone could say anything.
Josh grabbed my hand.
Josh--come on it will be fun, we haven't done anything together for ages.
Me- no josh, I told you I can't. Get off me!
I pulled my hand back.
Josh- I'M SORRY I JUST WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH MY SISTER
Tb- josh calm down
I ran to my bedroom and broke down. I wish I could tell him. He wouldn't understand.
I heard the front door slam. They left.

I quickly got up and made sure all of them left before Bobby got here.

5 minutes later:

I heard a knock on the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I put on a fake smile.

Me- hey baby, I missed you.
Bobby- hey I missed you too.
He leaned in to give me a hug and whispered in my ear.
Bobby- is anyone home?
Me- no they went to get breakfast.
Bobby- okay
He pushed me off him and sat on the couch.

Me- do you want to watch a movie?
Bobby- no I need to use the bathroom.
Me- oh okay.
He left to use the bathroom. I sat on the couch.
PING PING PING
I looked over to the other side of the couch and saw that Bobby had loads of messaged.

Should I look? No that's his phone. Wait, I should. No I trust him. Do I?

I decided to quickly check it before he came back. I knew his pascode so that was fine. My heart dropped immediently.

It was a message from someone call baby.

Baby❤️😍

Hey, I had so much fun yesterday! I miss you come round tonight?

Bobby- WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY PHONE?
I jumped.
Me- um I'm sorry. But someone messaged you. Who's baby?
Bobby- none of your fucking business!
Me- TELL ME
Bobby- did you just yell at me?
Me- I-I'm - um I'm
Before I could say anything he slapped me. I fell on the couch. He punched me in my stomach. And kicked me.
Me- no PLEASE I'm sorry. Stop
Bobby- this is what you get. You fat, ugly slut. You are probably fucking every boy that lives here.

Josh's POV:
I felt really bad for yelling at Tia. I decided I was going to apologise to her when we got back. Me and the boys ate and then we went back home. We were at the door when we hear screaming. Wait, is that Tia?

I looked at the boys, and we ran in. I couldn't believe it. We saw Bobby, he was punching and kicking Tia. We ran of to her and dragged Bobby off her. I punched him.

Me- IF YOU EVER HURT MY SISTER AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Griffin and Nick dragged Bobby out the house.

Me- TIA!
I held her close to me. She was brusie everywhere. Her lip was cut open and she had a back eye. I cried with her. I couldn't believe this happened. And I wasn't here. I'm the worst brother ever.
END OF POV

Jaden's POV
Tia was on the floor, covered in blood and bruises. I couldn't look at her. It killed me so much. We might not be related by blood but she was like a sister to me. I loved her.
END OF POV

I finally stopped crying. The boys all looked worried. Josh picked me up and layed my on the couch. Griffin and Nick came back. Griffin went to get the first aid kit to clean the blood.
I winced in pain.

Jaden- Tia can you lift up your hoodie please.
I hesitated but then I lifted it up. There was a massive bruise on the side of my stomach. I hurt to move.
Nick- I know you don't want to talk about it but can you tell us what happened?
I looked up at all of them and my eyes were watery yet again.
Griffin- Tia please
Me- I-um I c-caught him c-cheating.
I sobbed trying to get my words out.
Kio- Tia tell us the truth, is this the first time he hit you?
I looked at floor.
Bryce- Tia?
Me- no
Josh- so he has done this before!?
I jumped.
Nick- josh we know you are upset right now, we all are but shouting isn't gonna help.
Josh- you're right. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for not stopping it when it first happened.
Me- josh you didn't know.
I hugged him and he squeezed me tight.
Me- ow josh my stomach.
Josh--shit sorry.
Me- I'm gonna go to my room.
Tb- okay

I got to my room and shut the door. I slid down to the floor and cried. I felt numb. I walked to my bathroom and broke my razor. I looked into the mirror. The words
This is what you get you fat, ugly slut
I cut my arms. 10 times on each arm. I quickly hid the razors and cleaned up the blood. I then walked back in my room and layed in my bed and cried.