Promises🤞

Tony's POV
I woke up and saw that Tia was still asleep, I quickly got out of bed without waking her up and walked downstairs. Everyone was awake.

Me- good morning
Everyone- good morning
Josh- okay what's the plan.
Tony- okay so she is still asleep so I'm thinking if I go upstairs give her some breakfast and tell her there's a surprise later and she's not allowed to come downstairs. Then Olivia, Nessa, Mads, momma Richards and momma Lopez can help her get ready and get ready yourself. While that us boys can get ready and then set everything up for her.
Nessa- she gonna love you even more after today.
Mads- I know the things you do for her.
MR- boys take notes.
We all laughed and I blushed.
Me- I'm just happy she liked me back in the first place. Oh and Bryant is coming to take the photos.
Josh- okay eat and then take her food up before she wakes up.

I ate my food and then I took Tia's breakfast up to her. She was still asleep. I kissed her forehead.
Me- baby wakeup
Tia- hmm
Me- I brought breakfast up for you.
Tia- aww you didn't have to
She started eating so I decide to tell her about today.
Me- so I have a surprise for you.
Tia- what no Tony you have done enough.
Me- please. I have already got everything.
Tia- fine what is it
Me- um no don't think so. I'm not telling you. The girls incluinding our mom's are gonna come in her after you have eaten. They are gonna get ready and help you get ready while me and the boys get ready and then you will find out.
Tia- okay
Me- but you are not allowed to go downstairs. I need you ready by 2:00 it's 10:30 now so you have more than enough time.
Tia- okay I love you.
Me- I love you 2 now ill call the girls. Let me take you plate down.
Tia- thanks baby
Me- no problem princess.
I kissed her forehead and then went downstairs to call the girls
END of POV

I sat in my bed waiting for the girls to come in my room. They walked in with clothes and makeup and hair styling equipment.
ML- okay you ready.
Me- yep
Mads- first thing Facemask.
Nessa- we have already showered today so there so it's just you that needs to shower.
MR- okay let's put a Facemask on all of us and then watch a movie untill it dries.
We put Facemasks on then watched Murder mystery on Netflix. Then I got in the shower while everyone else got ready. When I got out Olivia helped me with my hair. The Nessa helped with my makeup. Mads, momma Richards and momma Lopez got my outfit.
Once we finished my hair and makeup it was already half 1 so i went to put my outfit on. They showed it me.
Me- woah, guys I don't think that's mine I've never seen it before
I laughed.
MR- yeah we know Tony brought it you.
Me- oh my gosh that my has already done so much for me.
Nessa- quick put it on.
Me- okay, okay I'm going.
I walked into the bathroom. I put it on and looked into the mirror. I loved it. This is how I looked

 This is how I looked

I walked out the bathroom

Tg- you look amazing
Moms- oh my gosh I'm gonna cry
Knock knock
Me- come in
Bryce- are you.. Woww oh my gosh you look beautiful.
I blushed
Me- thanks brycy
Bryce- are you guys all ready we are set up.
Everyone- yep
We alked downstairs to see the whole of the hype house.
Me- oh my gosh guys what are you doing here.
Ondreas- you will find out in a second.
I looked over behind Ondreas and saw Ryland.
Ryland- I'm so sorry Tia, I was jealous I didn't mean what I said. I hope you can forgive me.
Me- rhy I forgive you.
I hugged him and then they all walked me outside. Tony was standing there he was dressed fancy. When he saw me his jaw dropped. He walked over to me. And held my hand. He walk over to the middle of the grass

Tony- Tia Richards, you mean the world to me I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so much. You make my day so much better. You smile it brightens the room. Your laugh it make the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

He got down on one knee and took out a box

Tony- this is a promise ring but I hope one day I can replace it with and engagement ring. I promise to be together with you untill the day I die. I love you Tia Richards forever and always.
He slid the ring on my finger

Me- I love you too Tony Lopez.
I kissed him. I looked over to our friends and family. They were all in tears.
Tony- guys if you would like to follow us please.
We all walked down the path of lights to reveal this.

Tony- we might not all be related but we are like family

We exchanged hugs and then sat down to watch the movie.

I looked around at everyone.
This is my family, without anyone here I wouldn't be who I am today. Even after arguements we have had they have always been here for me. And I love them.

The end