First Date❤️

It's been a 2 days since Tony asked me to be his girlfriend. We are going to play list tomorrow. We have all already packed. We are going with the Hype House. My following has grew since I came back on social media and started modeling. I have gotten loads of invited from different companies asking me to model for them. Today me and Tony are going on our first date. I'm nervous and excited.

Baby🚁❤️

Me
Where are we going and what time? And what should I wear?

Baby🚁❤️
Woah chill out😂okay first it's a secret🤐😏Wear something cute with a bathing suit underneath! I'll pick you up at 5.

Me
Okay. Can't wait. See you at 5 x

Baby🚁❤️
Same, see you later x

Me- Olivia, Mads, Nessa!
Tg- is everything okay?
Me- no I have my first date with Tony and I'm nervous.
Nessa- don't stress! You will be fine.
Mads- what time, where?
I showed them the text messages.
Olivia- okay it's 3:00 now you have 2 hours to get ready.
Mads- I will get your outfit.
Nessa- I will help with makeup
Olivia- I will help with hair.
Me- okay.
Nessa helped me with my makeup, Olivia did my hair and Mads got me a outfit then got me a bag.

I did simple makeup.
Time- 4:50
I sat downstairs and waited. The door knocked 5 minutes later.
Tony- wow you look beautiful.
Me- thank you. You look handsome.
I kissed his cheek, we said bye to everyone and then left.
Me- can you tell me where we are going now?
Tony- nope wait till you get there.
We arrived 10 minutes later. We were at the beach, we walked round the corner to see this.

 We were at the beach, we walked round the corner to see this

Me- Tony this is beautiful. Thank you!
Tony- you like it?
Me- I love it!
We sat on the chairs and talked. I felt safe, like I could be myself around him. I never thought I would be dating my best friend.
Me- Tony thank you for this its amazing.
Tony- I'm glad you like it. Do you want to go in the water?
Me- yep.
We took our clothes of to reveal our bathing suits. He held my hand and we ran into the water. I splashed the water on him.
Tony- you did not.
He splashed it back and we had a water fight. I obviously won. We went back on sand and dried off.
Tony- would you want to go public with me?
Me- I would love to?
Tony- we should do it tomorrow at playlist.
Me- that's a great idea.
We dried of and then got changed and drove back home. Tony walked me to the door.
Tony- sit next to me on the tour bus Tommorow?
Me- of course. I think its coming here first and then we are going to pick you and the Hype House up so I'll save you a seat.
Tony- okay I had a great time today.
Me- me too.
Tony- good night get some rest.
Me- goodnight.

I walked inside and everyone was getting ready to sleep as the bus comes at 6 so we have to wake up at 4.
I took a quick shower but I didn't wash my hair because I was tired. I got changed in my pyjamas and drifted of to sleep smiling.