Broken💔

It's been 2 days. I haven't eaten or moved from my bed. The boys have been coming in to give me food but I haven't eaten. I'm not hungry. I can't feel anything. I cry but nothing comes out my eyes. The boys got the girls from the Hype House to get me to eat as well. It hasn't worked. I haven't slept.

Bryce's POV
Tia hasn't moved for 2 days. We are all worried. It hasn't been the same. The house is quiet. That's not normal especially with us boys. We have to do something.
END OF POV

Jaden- guys we have to do something, I hate seeing her like this.
Kio- wait, when does Tony get back from Vegas?
Nick- I think he came back last night.
Josh- do you think he can help?
Bryce- maybe, they are really close.
Josh- I will ring him and ask him to come over.

Tony's POV
I was asleep as me and Ondreas got back from Vegas late last night when I received a phone call. I picked my phone up to see josh calling me.

Me- hey, Josh
Josh- hey man, I'm sorry for waking you up, but I need a favour.
Me- no worries, what's up?
Josh- can you just come to sway I don't want to say this over the phone.
Me- okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes.
Josh- thanks bro, see ya
Me- bye

I quickly got out of bed and brushed my teeth. I then put on a hoodie and sweatpants. I told Ondreas where I was going and left in my Tesla.
I soon arrived at the sway house. I walked in to see the boys. They looked rough, like they hadn't slept properly. They all explained everything to me and I was in tears.
Josh- I really hope she listens.
Me- hey man, I'll try my best. I promise. I hugged him and then went up to Tia's room.
END OF POV

I was lying down in my bed, my back facing the door, when I heard footsteps followed by the door opening.
Me- guys, I told you I'm fine.
??- you don't look fine
I quickly turned around to see Tony standing by the door. I shot my arms up and he came running to me. He cuddled next to me.
Me- I don't get why he did that. I loved him.
Tony- he doesn't deserve you.
Me- Am I not good enough?
Tony- don't say that about yourself, you are beautiful and perfect. You shouldn't have to change yourself for someone. They should love you for you
I cried into his chest until I felt my eyes get heavy. I let them be and drifted off to sleep.

Tony's POV
She looked really bad. She had red puffy eyes and dark bags. You could still see the brusies on her face. When she asked me why she wasn't good enough it broke me. To see my childhood bestfriend heartbroken in pain over a boy. She loved him, I know she did. To think that someone can hurt a girl as innocent as Tia. I soon realised she was asleep, I drifted of to sleep cuddling with her.

I woke up 2 hours later. I looked around the room. It was a mess. I don't blame her though. I quietly moved Tia off me and cleaned her room up. I folded all of her clothes and put then in her closet. I then put her laundry in the wash and threw the rubbish away. When I finished cleaning her room I ran a hot bath for her. I then woke her up.
Me- T wake up.
Tia- hmm
Me- I ran a hot bath for you. Get in the bath while I order food.
Tia- thank you
She got up and I gave her some clean clothes she then went into the bathroom. I decided to go find the boys. They were in the living room talking.
Me- hey Tia is in the bathroom taking a bath. I'm ordering her food. Do you guys want anything?
Tb- nah we are good.
Me- okay
I ordered the food and waited for it to come.
Josh- thank you Tony I don't know what we would do without you.
Me- no worries. I'm just glad she is finally getting out of bed. I would do anything for her. I just want her to be happy.
Jaden- it means a lot.
Bryce- she is lucky to have a friend like you.
Friend
Me- hmm
I looked down.
Kio- wait
I looked at him. He had a smirk on his face.
Josh- what Kio?
Kio- I think someone has a crush.
I blushed.
Me- what? No I don't.
I could see josh staring at me. Oh shit he finna kill me this second.
Josh- do you?
Me- I-err
Bryce- aww that's cute
Josh- you should ask her out.
Tb- yes! You should
Me- okay first of all, I never thought you guys especially her brother would be telling me to ask her out. Second of all she just got out of a relationship with someone that she clearly loves, she is not over him yet. And lastly, I am 100000% sure she does not like me.
Tb- True, she still loves him. But, you guys are really close so obviously she likes you.
Me- we are just friends. Okay?
Tb- okay if you say so. But if you don't say anything she will never know.
Me- yeah I know.
Knock knock
I opened the door payed the delivery person and gave them a tip then walked up to Tia's room and sat on her bed.
5 minutes later she came out.
END OF POV

I walked out the bathroom to see Tony on my bed with food. I sat next to him

Me- thank you Tony. For everything. I really appreciate you helping me.
Tony- don't worry about it. The boys were worried so they called me. Honestly, I didn't even know what happened until I got here.
Me- oh yeah how was Vegas? How are your parents? I miss them
Tony- it was fun, they are fine. And they miss you too.
Me- that's good.
Tony- they want you to come with me and Ondreas the next time we go. Would you want to come?
Me- of course, thank you!
Tony- it's good to see that beautiful smile again.
I blushed and kissed his cheek.
We then watched movies and fell asleep.