Hospital🏥

I woke up except I couldn't move, talk or see. I could hear shuffling.
Josh- the doctor said to speak to her. She is in a coma.

What I'm in a coma? How?
Josh- hey Tia, I hope you can hear me. I miss you, I'm sorry for everything. You don't deserve this. I love you come back soon.
He sobbed.

Jaden- hey Tia, I miss you. I love you I can't wait till you wake up.

Nick- I miss you, wake up soon.

Everyone spoke to me.

Josh's POV
I can't believe she is in a coma. The doctor said they don't know when she will wake up. It could be days weeks months or years.
END OF POV

Tony's POV
I was making a YouTube video with Ondreas when Addison came in crying. She told me about Tia. I ran into my car and drove to the hospital. That girl has been through so much. I got into the hospital. Josh and the boys were in tears. The girls, well they were breaking down. I went into her room. I couldn't look at her. She still looked beautiful as always. I decided it was time to tell her how I felt even though she won't be abke to hear me.

Me- hey Tia. I want to tell you something. I have for ages but I didn't know how to tell you.
END OF POV

I heard someone come in and they started speaking. It was Tony.
Tony--hey Tia. I want to tell you something, I have for ages but I didn't know how to tell you. I um have feeling for you. I love you more than a friend. I know you might not like me back. I just want to let you know you are beautiful and everytime u were in pain it hurt be too. I love you baby. Please wake up soon I miss you.
He kissed my forehead and left.

I wanted to tell him I love him to.

Addison- wifey, I miss you please wake up.

Avani- so we can get our nails done

Dixie- and go shopping

Charli- wake up soon

They laughed. They tried hard to put on a smile but they couldn't.

Kouvr- baby, wake up soon. I miss my daughter.
Alex- I miss my daughter as well.