Pool Party🎉

Everything was ready for the party. I wore this

It was 7 and everyone was arriving

Tg- hey
Me- hey girls.
Tg- you look great. That bathing suit really suits you.
Me- thank you, you guys look amazing. Let's go tan.
We sat on the sun chairs and tanned.
Tony- hey gorgeous
Me- hey handsome
We both blushed.
Tony- so how do you feel about everything?
Me- I mean I feel better. I feel less inscure but not to the point where I'm going back on social media yet.
Tony- that's fine, take your time.
Ryland- hey Tony do you mind if I steal Tia for a bit.
Tony- sure that's fine.
I followed Ryland and we went into the kitchen.

Me- so what's up ry
Ryland- I love it when you call me that.
We laughed.
Ryland- um so I don't know how to say this.
Me- come on ry you know you can tell me anything. I won't judge you.
Ryland- that's the thing, I don't want to say anything and wreck what we have.
Me- ry it won't I promise you. I would want to let anything get in the way of our friendship.
Ryland- friendship.
Me- what?
Ryland- I like you. More than a friend. I have since we started getting close. I know you don't feel the same way but, maybe this will change the way you feel.
He leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked. I leaned back.
Ryland- I- um I'm sorry.
Me- no I'm sorry, I only like you as a friend. I'm sorry.
Ryland- no it's fine I hope we can still be friends but, I hope you know I will always love you.
He walked away.

Tony's POV
I was walking inside to get a drink when I heard someone. I peaked to see who it was and I saw Ryland kiss Tia. I quickly ran outside. My heart shattered. I wasn't pissed off with Tia because we aren't dating and she might not even like me. I was pissed off that I didn't tell her how I felt. Now she has moved on. I felt like crying. I was walking back to everyone when I bumbed into jaden.

Me- shit. Sorry jaden
Jaden- don't worry about it. Bro are you okay?
Me- yeah I'm fine
Jaden- the truth
Me- um I'm just pissed off. I saw Ryland and Tia kiss. I'm not pissed of at her because she can like whoever I'm just pissed because I didn't tell her how I felt and now she's moved on.
Jaden- that doesn't sound like Tia.
Me- yeah I know. I think I might just go home. If anyone asks just tell them I didn't feel good.
Jaden- yeah sure man.
Me- okay bye
Jaden- bye
END OF POV

I went back outside.

Nessa- Tia are you okay?
Me- Ryland just told me he liked me and then he kissed me.
Addison- wait I thought you like Tony.
Me- I do so I leaned back and told him I didn't feel the same way. But I just feel bad. I said it would ruin our friendship, but it won't be the same again. It will be awkward. And now if I tell Tony how I feel and he says he doesn't like me back its gonna ruin our friendship.
I felt a tear fall down my cheek.
Kouvr- baby it's only gonna be awkward if you make it like that.
Dixie- ignore what Ryland just said and focus on your friendship. If you forget it happened then it will be fine and won't be awkward.
Mads- and I'm pretty sure Tony likes you back.
Me- what if we date and then break up. It won't be the same.
Olivia- you won't break up. Enjoy what you have.
Me- I love you girls.
Tg- we love you 2

Josh- hey you okay?
Me- yeah I'm fine. Have you see Tony.
Josh- aww missing lover boy already
Me- shut up we are just friends. Where is he?
Josh- friends that call each other baby. And I don't know ask jaden.
I walked up to jaden.
Me- Jay do you know where Tony is?
Jaden- he went home. He said he wasn't feeling good.
Me- alone?
Jaden- yeah.
Me- I don't want him to be on his own if he doesn't feel good. I'm gonna go over can you tell josh, I think I might sleep over.
Jaden- yeah okay drive safe.

I quickly went into my room and got changed, I then grabbed my stuff and got into my car. Once I got there I knocked the door.

Tony- hey Tia what are you doing here?
Me- Jay told me you were alone and didn't feel well so I came here.
Tony- thanks
We walked into his room and I cuddled with him.
Me- guess what?
Tony- what?
Me- Ryland kissed me
Tony- oh are you dating then.
Me- no. I pulled away and told him I didn't feel the same way. I told him it wouldn't ruin our friendship but in a way it kind of did.
Tony- what do you mean?
Me- well now it will be awkward because I know he likes me. And I feel bad because I don't like him like that.
Tony- oh okay

Tony's POV
I was thankfull that they weren't dating. I was going to tell her how I felt but then she said that their friendship won't be the same. And that made me realise that if I tell her and she doesn't like me back then it will ruin ours as well. I don't know what to do.
END OF POV

We both fell asleep