Chapter two

"We saw your little show out the front just now with Billie" my dad says matter of factly.

My parents knew Billie and I were close. We are best friends for fuck sake. They did not know how close, I guess until now.

"Isabelle, your mother and I think it may be best for you to attend a boarding school".

I gasp, tears brimming my eyes. I look to my mom, her eyes threatening to spill tears too.

"W-why?" I stutter.

"B-because of Billie?" I ask confused.

"Honey, we think it's for the best. You have two younger siblings here, and well, we don't want them to start going down the same path as you" my mom says, hints of pain behind her words.

I feel like my heart has been ripped from my chest. The last thing I want to do is be a bad role model.

I didn't think what Billie and I were doing was wrong though.

Glass shards feel like they are piercing my heart. I can't breathe, tears over flowing from my eyes.

"Izzy, it'll be for the best" my dad says moving from his seat to take my shaking hands in his.

"We are going to take you tomorrow morning. I've already spoken to the headmistress at St Joseph's-"

"A Catholic school" I cut my dad off.

"Yes, we believe it's best to help you" he explains.

"Help me? From fucking what? Love? Give me a damn break" I start to see red.

"Isabelle. Language" my mother barks.

I rip my hands from my fathers and stand up from the couch. Now I am just pissed the fuck off.

"Wait" I turn around to my dad.

"What?" I reply seething through gritted teeth.

"We have already taken all your electronics from your room, but we need your phone too. There is to be no contact with Billie or your friends"

My mouth drops open.

"You can't do that! I can not disappear from the earth, that is horrible to put someone through. Just let me say goodbye please" I pleaded to my parents.

"We can do this, and we will" the darker haired man walks up to me with his hand out.

Hot tears stream down my face as I rummage through my backpack for my phone.

"She will be told, once you leave tomorrow morning. We have been in contact with Maggie and Patrick, they know" my mom said emotionless.

I hand my phone to my dad, just wanting to be alone.

I rush to my room, slamming the door. My back sliding down the hard cold wood. I throw my bag to the side and bring my knees to my chest, my forehead leaning on them.

I sob loudly, unable to control my emotions anymore. I can feel each crack in my heart, ripping open inch by inch, like breaking glass. With no one to put it back together.

How am I meant to live without her.

***
A/n:

Quick filler chapter for more depth 😁