Chapter five

Izzy's POV:

***

As I walk into the lobby of DVF, I see Brian at the elevators. I give him a small wave, trying to make my way through the sea of people.

I finally get to him and give an air kiss on both cheeks.

"Hi darling, you look hot" he says looking me up and down. I am wearing my black pant with white stilettos. I thought I should dress up a little bit, considering I don't know who I'm interviewing and it's at DVF. My cleavage a bit too large and slightly popping my black and white blouse, but oh well.

Isabelle's Outfit: ONLY A GUIDE, as mentioned her boobs are larger. Ps. I could not wear this lmao.

I say a quick thanks as I am being whisked into the elevator, Brian hits the top floor

"So, have you already fitted her and shown pieces" I ask making conversations. He looks a little stressed.

"Uh, Yeah, all done" okay, so he knows who it is. Why is he acting so weird.

The doors of the elevator open and we are walking through the halls. Some people waving and saying a quick hello. Others doing their thing, it looks like chaos if I'm honest.

"Okay do you know her then, who is it?" We stand outside a set of large white double doors.

He knocks loudly and someone yells "come in".

"You'll see" Brian replies.

Fucking mystery Jesus, okay. I huff and turn my attention to the people in the room.

I instantly notice Dianne. Her elegant manner, walking toward me.

"Dianne, you must be Isabelle" she puts her hand out and I take it lightly shaking.

"Lovely to meet you" I say shyly

"The pleasure is all mine, you look amazing" she nods in confirmation. I blush, coming from someone so profound in the fashion industry, what a compliment.

"Thank you" I smile back at her.

"Okay, so you can take a seat over on the couches if you like, we usually only have fashion magazines in here so I apologise if there isn't everything you usual have" I wave my hand dismissively and show her my iPad.

"This is all I need these days" I walk over to the couches and place my bag and iPad on the small table in front of me.

"Perfect. They will be here any moment I assume, I will leave you to it" Dianne takes her exit with a few others I think may be her assistants.

That leaves a handful of people in the room, all doing their own thing, same with Brian.

Not a minute later, more people start piling in, obviously from the mystery persons team.

The door opens again, I am still standing unsure as to when they will be coming for me to greet.

As the door swings open, I notice light brown hair on a tall man, my heart drops. My hands go sweaty. My eyes cloud over.

"Finneas?" I choke out, his eyes look to mine, shock written all over his face.

"Izzy?" I know I look a little different, I mean I'm 20 now, you know, glow up and all. I got more boobs, less blemishes, my body has filled out where it needs too and toned in other places.
But I'm still me..

I run over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and I begin to cry and tears I've held for so long come out. The single tears that spill every so often, now coming in waves of hot fresh ones.

He picks me up and spins me around, back in my place, his back facing the door blocking me out of sight from anyone who walks in.

I have my head in the crook of his neck. God I missed him. We were all so close, even though I was with Billie more, her family was like my family too.

"Izzy" he says again.

"Oh my gosh, I have missed you so much" he states squeezing me tighter, I nod as I can't speak, a silent me too.

Next thing a notice is the door opening again. I don't remove my head to look who it is, taking this moment in.

"Finneas you're blocking the door bro, the fucks going on"

Billie.

My Billie, her voice, the longing I've had to hear that voice. I don't move my head yet, not knowing how this next moment will pan out.

Will she be mad at me for not trying to reach her?

Will she hug me?

Will she kiss me?

No it's been way too long for that. She is probably in a relationship now.

"Finneas, why are you all loved up on the assistants man" Billie laughs.

Ugh that laugh

Finneas doesn't say anything, his arms still around me protectively, like he knows I'm trying to adjust myself.

I slowly remove my head from his neck and turn my eyes to meet the beautiful blue orbs in front of me.

Wow, my god look at her. She is gorgeous. Suddenly all the cracks in my hearts start to heal, she is the glue.

Her jaw drops, eyes shifting from her brothers to mine. Trying to comprehend.

"Isabelle?" She finally manages, shocked.

I nod slowly, biting my bottom lip.

"Hi Bil" I croak out, new tears streaming down my cheeks. So glad I put waterproof mascara on today. Not the time Izzy, I scold myself.

"Izzy" she repeats, scared.

I take a hesitant step in her direction, showing her I'm real and not an illusion.

Billie rushes over to me, balling her eyes out with tears too. Crashing our bodies into each other hard. My arms find her waist while hers fall around my neck.

The position we used to know all too well

***

A/N:

They are back together...

Thanks for reading!