Kylie's Unchained Melody

Credits to fancyreader98

Credits to fancyreader98. She made that beauty up there. 👆👆 Isn't she amazing?

"No, rhino. Uncle's tie is unclean." Christian shakes his head at his nephew, plucking his tie to put on his mouth.

Miles thrusted his lip in protest.

"Where's your pacifier?" He looks over the coffee table, his gaze coming to rest on neatly stacked magazines.

His parents were in the kitchen. Last time he checked, his brother had Audrey backed on the counter. And he doesn't really want to think what went next. He could tolerate them snuggling. However, making out crosses the line.

Sure, he came by for possibly ruining Kylie's day – and of course, to see his nephew. But he certainly wasn't there to let his brother and his fiancée eat each other's faces while he keeps their baby company.

Although he would sound like a blessing to other people's ears if they ever find out he gives the couple a little private moment by babysitting Miles, that's just not him. That would be the do-gooder Matthew.

"Whatever and whomever you came here for, she's not here." As if resurrected from his thoughts, the couple appeared in the doorway.

Audrey was smoothing her bun, checking for any disarrayed locks. In the years he's known her, he only sees her out of her ice queen demeanor a few times. Maybe, his fingers would be enough to count them, but it doesn't really matter because she's only let those ice melt around his brother.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Audrey. I came here to see my nephew."

"Right." This came from his brother, towing behind Audrey.

"Why do you guys make it look like I can't afford to have one pure intention?" He shakes his head to Miles who was ducking his head low as he reaches for his uncle's fingers. "No, baby."

"Are we going to ignore the fact that I'm your brother? And as far as brothers go, I know all of you guys like the back of my hand." He flops on the sofa opposite him.

Audrey walks around the coffee table to his side. "Do you want me to take him?"

"No. We're bonding."

"Leave him be, sweetheart. That only means more hugs for me." Vren patted the space next to him.

She made cooing noises to her son before relenting on her fiancé's request for cuddles. "I meant what I said about Kylie not being here. And she won't be for another five days."

Christian made an admirable job at not looking extremely intrigued as he was deep down. "Why?"

"I allowed her a week off." She shrugged, sinking gracefully next to his brother.