About Christian

Christian had to admit, staying for the night is not a bad idea

Christian had to admit, staying for the night is not a bad idea. He could make the most of the next hour or so before leaving Kylie alone. And get bored for the next few days. He laid the bowl of popcorn on the counter next to his phone that has become obsolete without reception. He looks up from the bowl when the lights blinked, followed by a reverberating thunder.

It's raining profusely outside. He could use a cuddle buddy, but so far, the closest thing he could cuddle with was Miles' dinosaur – AKA Kylie's dance partner. He catches someone from the corner of his eye. Did a double take when he realized it was Kylie standing by the doorway in a black oversized sweater and a pair of knee length socks.

Honey comb socks that matches the fabric she used to tie her hair.

Unorthodox.

But cute nevertheless.

"I thought you'd be under the sheets." His brow shots up.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not scared of the storm."

"Are you looking for cuddles then?" He grinned.

Kylie snorts, walked toward him and shoved his jacket to his chest. "You wish."

"Or you realized you needed more than just my jacket." He takes the jacket, shoving the bowl of popcorn her way.

"Don't flatter yourself." She slides to her tiptoes as though reassuring herself it wasn't poison. She hesitantly picked three popcorns and pops it to her mouth.

He winks down at her. "You're flattering me."

"Conceited jerk."

Christian laughs. "Well, if you need some arms around you, I happen to have a couple of them."

"I have them too."

"Mine are better."

She raises a finger and poked at his arm. "Feels the same to me."

"You want a free sample?"

Kylie shot him a glare and took a step back. "Keep those biceps to yourself."

"So, you did feel the biceps."

She takes a deep sigh. "Unbelievable."

He shrugs. "You're the one who came looking for me."

"I just wanted to return the stupid jacket. And I'm starving." Her chin angles upward in defense and her arms were tucked over her chest.

He traced his jaw with his finger. "Spaghetti?"

She stares for a second or two, her arms slowly sliding back to her sides. "And garlic bread?"

"Lucky for you, I'm no vampire. Garlic bread wouldn't be a problem." And lucky for the both of them, Matthew stocked up for the entire week. It's not entirely a bad thing that his brother's leaving him alone to emphasize the level of his chagrin to Christian's supposed 'act of impulse' earlier. On the bright side, it left Kylie having no one else to hang out with but him.