About Kylie

Christian slouched lazily on the couch, nodding at his mother

Christian slouched lazily on the couch, nodding at his mother. He squinted his eyes at her in pretense of devoting his attention to her when, really, his mind is miles away. Not that he had no respect to the woman who raised him, Margaret Parkinson has been a great mother. But when his older brothers Cade and Vren met two exceptional women and settled down, not so much.

Their mother had been nagging Cade to find a woman to have children with. When he married Kathie, the nagging passed on Vren who then met Audrey Danler. Now, it's his butt that's on fire. If his mother won't give up on him by next year, she will just be disappointed.

"The triplets still have to stay for a few more weeks in ICU."

He nods.

"Have you ever thought about having children of your own?"

Annndd, there it is. "Sure," he says flatly.

"Christian." Her mother's voice took on an edge.

He straightens in his seat. "I want kids, mom."

His sister and Andrei walked into the living room with Miles. Their mother decided to drop by at Vren's after visiting the triplets. The new parents have been excited of taking the babies home, Kathie is heartbroken every single time she has to leave the triplets behind.

"Have they thought about the names yet?" Andrei asks, easing little Miles from his arms to their sister's.

Chandra lets out a squeal. "It's Chloe, Kyle and Coby."

"Nice. They almost named one of them after Kylie." This was from Vren who came from the direction of the kitchen.

"Heard that, sweetheart? They're naming one of their babies Kyle." He called out to his fiancée as he joins his siblings in the living room.

Footsteps were echoing from the hall to the door where Christian assumed Audrey was just making her way in.

He sat next to their mother, Andrei and Chandra taking the sofa opposite them. Miles extended his arms to his daddy, his blue eyes longing. His brother took his son from their sister before his bottom lip starts to quiver.

"Kylie, they're naming one of the babies Kyle. Isn't it adorable how it sounded close to your name?" Audrey comes into view, a few shopping bags on her arm.

Christian couldn't care less about the bags. He was more interested at the mention of Kylie who should still be in the cabin until tomorrow. She appears next to Audrey, the same shopping bag in one arm.

"That sounds nice." She smiles, entering his line of sight with her chic off shoulder mini dress that matches a lime green hairscarf.

Chandra perked up when she sees her. "Kylie, come join us for a while."

"Yes. Come here." Their mother waves her over.

She hesitated.

Audrey took the shopping bags off Kylie's arm and gestured to them with a small smile. "I'll take care of these myself."