Chapter 18 - Contract

The No. 2 girl asked incredulously, “What contract?”

The teenager explained, “The Clubs room will match challengers with the same progress. The five of you have cleared all the D-grade secret rooms. Starting from the C-grade secret rooms, multiplayer and cooperation mode will open. A contract is a must have for the formation of a team.”

The girl wondered, “What if you choose the Clubs room first? Can you team up with someone else after clearing the instance?”

“No, for people who choose the Clubs room in the beginning, I will look at their performance and eliminate some players with poor psychological quality. If they win the game, they can keep the money first and if they find someone they want to form a team with, they can find a keeper and buy the contract.” The teenager’s eyes swept over the crowd as he spoke. “The five of you will now progress through the C-grade rooms and can purchase it directly.”

He raised his hand and three types of contracts appeared on the table.

The beginner contract book is worth 10,000 gold coins and allows two people to bind together in a team. The intermediate contract is 50,000 gold coins and allows five players to establish a contractual relationship. The advanced contract is expensive and requires 180,000 gold coins, allowing 8 to 15 players to establish a contractual relationship.

The gold coins in Xiao Lou’s hands were limited and the only person he wanted to bind to was Yu Hanjiang. He didn’t hesitate to buy a beginner contract book directly with 10,000 gold coins. Yu Hanjiang originally wanted to buy one but put away his gold coins when he saw that Xiao Lou had already bought it.

After getting the contract, Xiao Lou opened it and found there were some terms written on it.

[Contract Code for the Card Secret Rooms]

1. The challengers who establish the contractual relationship will immediately become fixed teammates. Any teammate who opens a new secret room will call other teammates from the contract to enter the world at the same time. People in other secret rooms aren’t affected by the call.

2. The first person to sign becomes the owner of the contract by default. The owner can cross out the names of other people on the contract and terminate the contractual relationship with the other party, but this isn’t allowed when a secret room is in progress.

3. The contract can be upgraded. A beginner contract binds two people. 40,000 coins must be paid to upgrade to the intermediate and 170,000 coins to upgrade to advanced. After the upgrade, the original contractual relationship still exists but the signature page will expand and new people can continue to be added.

4. Write your own name on the signature page with the special feather pen that comes with the contract and then give the contract to the person you want to invite. After the other party agrees and signs the book, the contract will automatically be generated.

5. In addition to the owner, the other signers can actively erase their name or die in the secret room. Then the contractual relationship is terminated. If the owner of the contract dies in the secret room, the owner of the contract is transferred to the second signer.

6. Everyone in the Card World is allowed to sign only one contract.

7. The last team code can be added and modified by the owner of the contract.