Chapter 23 - Scarlet Maple Leaf 04

students of the senior Class 3 to the playground.

He walked around the playground in a bright manner, acting like a new teacher observing the school environment. In fact, he always watched the students of Class 3 with vigilance, especially Ying Xiaoya, Xie Xinghe, Yu Hui and Yi Rui, the four students whose name had appeared.

The bloody case hadn’t occurred yet and it wasn’t known what role these students would play. They were likely to be killed, become murderers, eyewitnesses or important clue witnesses.

Therefore, no traces could be let go.

The Class 3 students ran around the playground under the supervision of the class teacher.

The class monitor Xie Xinghe had a very stiff expression. Based on his performance in English class, it could be inferred that Xie Xinghe was a top student who was very popular with the teachers. As class monitor, he would also feel more responsible. He had an intellectual appearance and his body was thin. He wore a white shirt and a pair of glasses, perfectly fitting the image of a ‘top student.’

Yu Hui was the opposite. His handsome appearance and strong physical strength were obviously the result of long-term exercise. He wore a pair of very professional brand-name basketball shoes and should like basketball very much. He was a sporty type that was popular among high school girls.

Ying Xiaoya was a beautiful girl with bad grades.

Her desk mate Yi Ru was a fat girl with a very ordinary appearance.

Xiao Lou carefully observed the interactions between the four people and soon realized that the relationship between Ying Xiaoya and Yu Hui wasn’t normal. Yu Hui always intentionally or unintentionally protected Ying Xiaoya and secretly gave Ying Xiaoya some chocolates. This scene didn’t escape Xiao Lou’s eyes.

Yi Ru seemed to feel something for the class monitor. During the running process, she kept glancing at Xie Xinghe from the side.

As for Xie Xinghe, he had a stinky expression from beginning to end. It was obvious that his performance was good so he was very upset about being punished with everyone.

After running 10 laps in a row, the class teacher asked everyone to stop and rest. Then he said, “Yu Hui, rest for 10 minutes before continuing to run laps. Ying Xiaoya, come with me to the office.”

He called Ying Xiaoya alone to the office and the alert Xiao Lou immediately followed.

Xiao Lou was familiar with the layout of the school. There was an air corridor between the administrative building and the three teaching buildings. The class teacher walked from the third floor of the third grade teaching building through the air corridor to the language office in the corner.

The office didn’t contain anyone and was surprisingly quiet. Therefore, the sound inside was clearly transmitted to Xiao Lou’s ears.

The class teacher sighed. “Xiaoya, for this month’s exams, your score is the worst in the entire grade. Your English score is 15 points, your language score is 20 points, science is 10 points and mathematics… you actually gave me a score of 0 points!”

Xiao Lou, “…”

This girl’s grades were too bad.