The Introduction and Surprise

Phoenix Evans, an orphan also a watch from America gets a chance to go to Hogwarts, for her 3rd year (Same as none other than Harry Potter). She gets to be friends the golden trio and even learns about her true family.

Chapter 1: A New Start

"Nix, I don't think you're in trouble, just go to the headmasters office" said her best friend, Alice using her friends nickname, Nix.

Nix sighed and put her black hair into a ponytail. Nix's green eyes full with worry about whatever was going to happen. She looked back at Alice who's blues eyes sparkled which was usually a good sign.

"Okay fine, Ali, but if I'm not back soon send the Twins after me or something" mumbled Nix and took off towards the headmasters office.

Nix lived at the Bruma School of Magic in Wisconsin. She was allowed to live there until she turn the age of seventeen which would be of age for young wizards and witches. The school located in Northern Wisconsin was just right, not too big or too small. It was just right and was a home for many other students who didn't have any family to look after them.

Nix had very found memory's of Bruma. One of her favorites was her first time she was told she was a witch which was at the local orphan.

It was a warm summers day (Nix remembered this day clearly) and Nix was playing with group of kids outside of the orphanage. Nix felt a strange feeling, not one she felt before, few minutes later, a Tall, slender women (who looked kind enough) wanted to speak to her. One she told Nix that she was a witch and she would get to leave, she was excited She hugged the strange lady who she later was told to be her Charms Professor Sarah Tyler.

School was fun to Nix. Sure it had it ups and downs but she loved it. She took her time she got (during the summer) to read the books for the year or read the books in the library. She was passing all of the classes. She loved magic with all of her heart but, she always felt like something was missing. Maybe it was the fact that she had no idea who her real parents were? She had so many questions about them. All she knew was one word "Evans", so she used that as her last name.

Nix thoughts so ended as she reached the door of the headmasters office. She took a deep breathe having no idea why se was there, and open the door.

"Er Headmaster you said you wanted to see me" Nix voice was meant to be calm but really wasn't.

The headmaster name was Philip Griffin, l looked up from this desk and smiled. He wasn't that old really, which I guess made most students question rather he was serious or not. He was a middle-age man with brown long hair and hazel eyes that seemed to see right through you. He could be kind gentleman at one time and really strict at one time. All and All he was a good headmaster.

"Yes Miss Evans, you're not in trouble but there's something you should know" he looked pretty serious but calm.

Nix breathe out, happy that she wasn't in trouble, she saw in the red comfortable chair as the headmaster continued.

"I suppose you heard of Hogwarts" he asked Nix, closing a book. Nix nodded, of course she heard of Hogwarts. Hogwarts was a really amazing school, much bigger than her own. She didn't know much but knew that a Evil Wizard went to school there and killed some people but never really talked about in school.

"We, meaning Hogwarts Headmaster Albus Dumbledore (who happen to be a goo friend of the headmaster) and I have a great idea. We plan to have a student from here, go there for a year, if they like it they can go there for school, and we both think that you are a perfect student for that" the headmaster stated looking at Nix. Nix felt her eyes go wide with shock.

"Sir, you want me to go to Hogwarts" gasped Nix. He nodded and smiled again. Nix couldn't believe it!

"But Sir, I'm going into my 3rd year why not a 5th or 6th year" Nix still wondering why it was her. Yes she was a great student but surely there's students more fitted for this?

"Phoenix, you're one of the top students at Bruma (Nix blushed), this would be a great thing for you" he gave her a look saying it was going to be okay.

Nix took a minute to go over what he said in her mind. Her shock left her quickly. She couldn't wait to tell her friend about this!

"Sir, when am I going to leave" Nix asked.

Griffin face changed and gave her a sad smile.

"I'm afraid in 5 hours, there's feast is tonight, classes start soon. Don't worry Miss Evans, you should pack the 2-way mirror you are rather fond of to talk to you're friends" he added.

Nix wondered why he knew about that. She shock her head, he always seemed to know everything. He then dismissed Nix to go say bye to her friends and pack her things then report back.

Nix then left the headmaster and walked to the Common room. Alice was waiting for her of course. She jumped up from the big fluffy blue couch. Alice hair bouncing up and now.

"So what happen...are you okay...you're not in trouble are you" asked Alice really fast hugging her best friend.

"Relax Ali" mumbled Nix and then told everything that happen.

Alice looked at her friend in shock and gave her another hug. Then she grabbed her friend up to their door and helped pack. Nix put her books, clothes, and many other things in her truck, touch it with her wand and it shrank, Nix put it in her pocket. Nix put to her, more important things, in her shoulder brown backpack. Her 2-way mirror, favorite muggle book (Alice and Wonderland), notebooks, pens and her photo album, which all fit perfectly in her bag. Alice gave her one last hug and watched her best friend leave the common room.

Once Alice got to the Headmasters office seeing that time went quickly. She open the door seeing the headmaster was now standing. His red cloak seemed to long for him.

"Sir how exactly am I going to get their" asked Nix. She really hoped it was by Porkey. She hated porkeys.

"Floo Powder, Hogwart, Dumbledore's office, good luck" said the headmaster.

Nix grabbed some floo powder which she used before and said "Hogwarts Dumbledore's Office" and closed her eyes