Chapter 1

Note they are around the age 20-25 ok? Ok! Woo 🙋‍♀️

After being in college for almost 2 years Yashiro finally catches a break and gets to return home to her friends and her boyfriend 😏.

"Alright Mei-chan I'm heading out! Do you want me to bring you anything back from Japan?" Yashiro asked her roommate Mei who was laying on her assigned bed. "Hmm. I've always wanted to try some candy from there. If it's not a issue for you!" Mei said getting up from her bed waving both of her hands back and forth. Yashiro laughed a little. "I'll bring you back some candy and snacks :)." Yashiro replied. Mei nodded in agreement.

"Safe travels Yashiro. Text me when you land! Ok?" Mei said hugging Yashiro. "I'll be fine Mei. I'll definitely send you a text or a call when I land." Yashiro said hugging Mei back. "I've got to go now before the Taxi drives off!" Yashiro said breaking up the hug. She then waved bye to Mei and shut the dorm door. She let out a sign and began to walk down the hallway.

"Please do return home safely."- Mei

In the dorm lobby Yashiro ran into some friends of her. "Your leaving already Nene-chan?" One of her friends said. "Aye. I haven't been home for 2 years I miss my friends." Yashiro replied. Her friends then seemed upset. "Ahh don't worry! I'll be back in july for classes again!" Yashiro said waving both of her hands back and forth. They nodded in agreement and waved bye to Yashiro as she left the lobby. She then got into the Taxi waiting for her.

"Where to my lady?" The driver asked the girl. "To the airport please." Yashiro said back paying the man. "Alright we'll be there in no time miss." The driver said as he then drove off from my side of the lobby.

Yashiro pulled out her phone texting one of her friends that was in Japan.

Hey Aoi! I'm on my way to the airport. I was wondering if tomorrow maybe around 11:00am 12:00pm. If you could meet me at the airport? That's when I'm suppose to land. I appreciate it!

And sent!

Nene-Chan! Your finally returning after so long! I'll definitely be there to pick you up wait until everyone hears about you coming home!

Wait Aoi! I haven't told anyone yet but you.. I kind of wanted it to be random and surprise everyone! If you don't mind.

I'll be quiet about it Nene-chan. Anyways it's late here I'll text you earlier in the morning. Night Nene-chan! :)

"Were here miss." The taxi driver said. "Thank you for the ride I know it kind of late." Yashiro said waving bye to the Taxi driver. "Nah it's nothing." He said as Yashiro closed the door.

She took a deep breath before walking into the airport. "Tomorrow things change." She said to herself.

Time skip~ Yashiro getting her ticket all that amazing boring stuff. Meanwhile in Japan~ Tokyo to be more specific.

"Amane you should get some sleep after all you got a performance tomorrow night. Don't want to let your fans down." A boy with orange pinkish hair said to the boy looking out the window.

"I'm waiting on Yashiro to facetime me before I go." The boy at the window said to the orange pinkish hair boy who was standing in front of his door. "She's probably busy with her studies after all she is in college." The boy at the door said. He signed looking down at his phone for the last time.