Chapter 12

Flashback

Yashiro was on her way walking out of the neighborhood down to Kamome Gakuen. A school she attended to in Tokyo at least for now~.

"Oii Yashiro-San wait up!" A boy from behind her yelled at her as he tried to catch up to her. Yashiro stop walking to turn around to see who was calling out her name.

"Amane-kun?" Once he caught up to her he stopped in his tracks panting a little from running. "Wanna walk to school together? We haven't done it in a while due to winter break." He said once he caught his breath. Yashiro nodded in agreement as they walked beside each other.

"So where Tsukasa-kun at? I figured you would walk with him to school?" Yashiro asked confused as she didn't notice Tsukasa around him. "Tsukasa got sick over break so I ended up spending my whole break taking care of him. He's feeling a lot better then before but I want him to stay home just in case." Amane explained.

They had small talks all the way until they reached school. Before they entered they kicked the snow off there shoes slipping them off to switch out shoes.

Some mean girls walked by staring at Amane winking at him of course until they saw Yashiro. They gave her a dirty look which made Amane want to have her close to him.

"Amane-kun.." Yashiro whispered as she tried to pull off the grip of his hand on her hand. "Let's go to class Yashiro.." he said in a serious tone but with a smile on his face. She nodded in agreement as she didn't want to find out what would happen if she said no.

Couple hours later

They were in Tschigomori class Amane got bored so he started playing with Yashiro long hair until the vice principal walked in. He quickly dropped the strand of hair he was playing with then began to pretend he was writing down something.

"Is Yashiro Nene in here?" The vice principal said as Yashiro stood up due to her name being called. From the looks of it Yashiro knew what was happening. She packed up her things into her bag and pushed her chair in following the the vice principal out of the classroom.

Amane eyes widen as he heard her name being called by the vice principal. He wanted to grab her hand and tell her not to go but the look she had told him otherwise.

Lunch time

Amane decided not to eat lunch today instead he wanted to go and see if Yashiro was alright. He was walking down the hall that lead to the principal office but had stopped in his tracks as he noticed Yashiro sitting outside of the office.

Amane walked up to her noticing she was crying. "Yashiro-San what's wrong?" He asked as he sat in the chair next to her removing her hands from her face to hide the fact that she was crying. "I'm switching schools.." she whispered just loud enough for Amane to hear. Amane eyes widen as he didn't know what to say. "I'll be fine Amane-kun we just won't be able to see each other for a while." Yashiro said intertwining there hands together.

"I don't want you to go Yashiro.. Please stay at Kamome Gakuen." He said quietly not wanting anyone else to hear them but her.

"Amane-kun.." The office door opened 2 people walking out of it. A pretty lady that seemed to be around the age of 40 then the principal.

"Let's go Nene. I want to be outta here by sunset." The lady said as she began to walk towards the school entrance.

"Coming!" Yashiro sorta yelled as she stood up from the chair picking up her bag and tossing it over her shoulder. "Well.. this is goodbye Amane-kun.. Not forever just for now.." She said looking at him at his Amber eyes. Afterwords she began to walk off.

He wanted to run up to her and hug her. Tell her to stay again. But he didn't instead he ran back to class. Yashiro looked over her shoulder to see what his choice was. She just put her head down and continued to walk towards the entrance to switch out her shoes and never return here for about a year.

Flashback ended

Yashiro woke up instantly after that flashback or dream she had. "Why did I suddenly think of that.." she said as she touched her forehead. She tried to sit up but was pushed back down by Amane who had a tight grip around her.

"Ugh, Amane let go I wanna get out of bed." Yashiro said as she tried to get out of the grip but failed.

"No.. stay please I don't want you to leave me again." He said his eyes still shut as he brought Yashiro closer to him. "Again?" She thought. "Did we have the same dream?" She thought again as she looked up at him.

"He so adorable when he sleeps." Yashiro whispered to herself as she played with his hair. "I think you look adorable as well when you sleep." Amane replied in a whispered as he opened his eyes looking down at her.

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO HEAR THAT GO BACK TO SLEEP!" She yelled as she quit playing with his hair now hiding her face into his chest.

He laughed a little. "Oh but I did~ is there anything else my beautiful girlfriend wants to tell~" he said close to her ear in a deep voice.

"Amane-kun stop!" He laughed as Yashiro struggled to get away from him.

"Yashiro look at me." Amane suddenly said looking down at her. Her face still hidden within his chest. Her breathing was slow eyes shut.

"Baka.. you should had told me you were gonna fall asleep again." He said to himself as he kissed the top of her head then playing with her long hair.

Later that day~

Amane was outside on the beach with Tsukasa, Kou, Mitsuba, and Akane for a photo shoot. Meanwhile Yashiro, Aoi, an Sakura sat inside talking about tonight.

"I can't wait for tonight sitting down at the beach watching the fireworks go off cuddling next to Akane." Aoi said holding her cheeks just dreaming of what tonight might be.

"I have a bad feeling Tsukasa gonna get ahold of the alcohol we bought and drink it all before the night even begins." Sakura said with a sign afterwards taking a sip of her tea.

Aoi laughed a little then looked over at Yashiro who was just looking down at her hands. "What about you Nene-chan? What you and Amane planning on doing?" She asked nudging her some to get her attention.

"I actually don't know... He never mentioned anything about it so I've never asked." Yashiro said taking a sip of her tea as well placing the cup back down on the table after she was done with it.

"Maybe he gonna purpose." Aoi said with a smirk. Yashiro was now blushing like crazy while Sakura just ignored the two of them continuing to drink her tea.

"I mean... he is going to be a father soon..." Yashiro said playing with her figures.

"EXCUSE ME?" Both Aoi and Sakura said spitting out there tea. "YOUR PREGENT NENE-CHAN?!" Aoi yelled while having a death look on her face. "Yes.. BUT DON'T GO AND KILL HIM NOW!" Yashiro stood up trying to stop Aoi from going outside. "No promises can be made Nene-chan." She said as she managed to get outside now walking towards the group of boys.

Yashiro and Sakura ran after Aoi as they tried to stop her from telling the boys who were doing a photo shoot. "AMANE!" Aoi yelled as she got closer and closer. He looked over at Aoi seeing her furiously mad. Amane glitched at every step she made coming closer and closer to him until Yashiro and Sakura grabbed both of her arms stopping her. They had also cover her mouth so she couldn't yell but she ended up licking there hand making them let go of her.

"AMANE! SHE ONLY BEEN BACK FOR COUPLE WEEKS AND YOU ALREADY GOING HARD ON HER?!" Aoi yelled at Amane making the others look at them both.

"I have no idea what your talking about Aoi-san." He tried to laugh it off but Aoi grabbed his collar making him scared a little.

"YASHIRO IS PREGNANT THANKS TO YOU!" Aoi yelled before letting go of Amane the boys looked at her in shock.

"Wait.. Senpai that's not true right?" Kou asked as he looked over at Yashiro. She was sitting on the sand looking down at her stomach not wanting to face anyone at the moment.

She took a deep breath before saying.

"Yes it is true I am pregnant."