Chapter 5

Amane and Mitsuba looked at each other trying to think of a way they could apologize to Yashiro.

"Let's just buy her flowers. All girls like flowers." Mitsuba said. "That's basic though and it doesn't show that we are sorry." Amane explained to Mitsuba.

They both continued to think of something. Akane stared to get annoyed by all of this as if it isn't all that hard to say sorry to someone.

"Just bake her something she might like." Akane gave them the idea. "She does like strawberry filled rice cakes." Amane thought of something Yashiro liked.

"Then let's just make her those. It can't be that hard to make right?" Mitsuba laughed a little. Amane laughed a little too.

"I don't know how to bake." Amane admitted. "HUH? Your kidding right?" Mitsuba asked shock. He shook his head no.

"You two are so hopeless. I'll go buy some strawberry-filled rice cakes. Until I return apologize." Akane gave them both the death stare before leaving heading out to his car.

Once Akane had left they both stared at each other like what now?

"I don't know about you but I got unfinished business with my girlfriend so if you will excuse me-" "Your suppose to apologize to her Crazy knife not make out with her Baka!" Mitsuba interrupt Amane.

"Aww someone jelly because there boyfriend won't make out with them." Amane teased making Mitsuba blush like crazy. "I'm not jelly! Just-" Mitsuba  tried to hide his face so Amane wouldn't notice him blushing but failed.

"No need to hide yourself blushing Mitsuba. Unlike you I don't take pictures of people when there guard is down." Amane said as Mitsuba had stopped blushing. "I never took a picture I just used my flashlight. But you did wish I did. Dirty crazy knife." Mitsuba smirked making Amane blush.

"That was a low move >:(."

While Mitsuba and Amane kept teasing and bugging each other. Yashiro was exploring the house. She had remember bits and pieces of this place from her childhood but not everything.

She remember this place being her escape way to being free. She always felt safe with Amane ever since that day long ago.

-Flashback-

"Here we are!" Amane said as he opened the gate to his house allowing Yashiro in. Yashiro walked through the gate then stood to the side as she waited for Amane to enter as well.

"Don't you have parents?" Yashiro asked as she noticed there was no car in sight anywhere nor any sign of parents. "Unfortunately they died in a car accident. They had called me and Tsukasa the day before the accident saying they would be home tomorrow but they never did make it." Amane explained in a sad tone as he went through the gate closing it right behind him.

"Oh.. I'm sorry to hear about that." Yashiro looked down at the ground. "There nothing to be sorry about. After all it was an accident. Or so what the police say." Amane smiled towards Yashiro which made her look up from the ground towards him.

Amane walked over to the front door pulling out a key that had a little rocket keychain hanging off of it. Once he unlocked the door he invited Yashiro in. Yashiro gladly accepted the invitation as she entered his house.

They both took off there shoes and laid there school bags over by the door before fully entering the house. "If you want to you can sit in the living room and I'll be in there in a few minutes." Amane said before he ran off towards the kitchen. Yashiro only nodded. She then entered the house fully walking into the living room afterwards.

While she waited for Amane she looked at the all pictures on the wall. "They all seemed happy." Yashiro said to herself as she looked at all of the photos. But there was one specific photo she really focused on.