Chapter 4

11:30am was the time that Amane woke up. He stretch then look back over at Yashiro who was still sleeping peacefully.  He smiled at her as he moved a couple pieces of her hair from her face.

"Your so cute when you sleep." Amane whispered quietly as he played with pieces of her hair. He then tried to go in for a kiss until he was interrupted by his phone ringing. He looked to see who was calling which happen to be Akane. 

He signed before he decided to answer the phone.  "Hello! Nerd boy what can I not do for you." Amane said quietly on the phone. "LET US IN THE FAN GIRLS ARE TRYING TO KILL ME." Mitsuba yelled through Akane phone making Amane back the phone away from his ear.

"I'm sorry what Mitsuba was trying to say is will you please let us into your house. The body guards have the day off so there are many fan girls out here." Akane said calmly as fan girls screamed in the background. Amane signed as he looked back at Yashiro was still sleeping. "Fine, but if I let you guys in you gotta be quiet since she still sleeping."  Amane replied quietly.

"CRAZY KNIFE BEEN DOING DIRTY THINGS WITH DAIKON."Mitsuba yelled in the background. "No I'm not! Your just jelly because Kou won't let you in bed with him." Amane had a smirk on his face.

"I'M NOT JELLY IT'S JUST-" "Can you please let us in now Amane." Akane asked politely as he interrupted Mitsuba speaking. "Yeah yeah I'll be at the door in 10mins." Amane then hanged up before either Akane or Mitsuba could say anything back.

Whenever the two of them got in here he was going to kill them. He laid his phone on the small table as he stood up from the bed.

"Amane?" A faint voice called his name. He quickly turned back around and saw Yashiro waking up. He laughed a little. "Morning sleepy head. Did you sleep well?" He asked as he sat back down on the bed looking over at Yashiro. "I probably would have if I wasn't woken up by someone yelling." Yashiro said as she sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Mitsuba I'm going to kill you." He mumbled under his breath. "What did you say Amane?" Yashiro heard him saying something under his breath. "It's nothing!" He said smiling pulling Yashiro onto his lap making her look at him. "A-amane?" Yashiro being little bit scared making Amane laugh a bit as he kissed her on the lips.

"Just another way of me saying good morning to my beautiful girlfriend." He smirked making Yashiro blush. She then kissed him back saying. "This is my way of saying good morning to my handsome boyfriend." Making him then blush. She laughed a little afterwards.

This reminds me of my lonely self who has no one to love ;_; *hugs body pillow*

Amane noticed that Yashiro was off guard so he took this chance to get back her for making him blush even though he made her blush first.

He picked her up from his lap laying her down in the middle of the bed then getting on top of her. 😳🍊

He smirked which made her stop laughing like she was before after she had kissed him.

He gently kissed her lips. "Amane.." Yashiro quietly said his name.  "Just.. try to stay quiet. Alright?" Amane  whispered in Yashiro ear. He waited for a response before he continued.  She nodded in agreement. He smirked as he roughly kissed part of her neck.

Just as he was about to kiss the other part of her neck he was interrupted by a flash. It was probably from a phone or camera.

"Crazy knife be doing dirty things with Daikon." Mitsuba said as he took a photo.  Akane just looked away. "I wish Aoi would do something like this  with me." Akane was then on the ground crying.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Amane yelled throwing a pillow at Mitsuba knocking him down.  "OH IT ON!" Mitsuba yelled as he threw the pillow back at Amane. Meanwhile Yashiro just hid under the covers trying to go back to sleep since she had nothing better to do.

This went on for a few hours until Yashiro had enough of the both of them yelling.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" Yashiro yelled. She grabbed Amane arm dragging him off the bed. Walking over to Mitsuba grabbing his hand dragging the both of them behind her until she reached the door. She opened it throwing both Amane and Mitsuba out along with there pillows. Then she went over to Akane and pushed him out. Once all the boys were out of the room she closed the door locking it afterwards.

I guess you could say she took out the trash. Hahaha. No ok .-.

"Yashiro please let me back in I don't wanna be out here with these fools." Amane begged. "Who you calling fools?" Both Akane and Mitsuba said. "You two of course after all you did break into my house!" Amane explained.

"We didn't break in. You were the baka who doesn't leave all there doors locked." Mitsuba pointed towards the back door. "Oh I thought it was locked." Amane replied as he was then hit by a pillow. "Slimy pervert." Mitsuba said. "Pink barney wanna be." Amane said back hitting Mitsuba with his pillow. Akane was just sitting in the corner crying.

"Ugh you two are so noisy you know." Yashiro said as she unlocked the door opening it afterwards. She came out of the room in a big sweat shirt wearing shorts under it. Her hair put into two little space buns while the rest of her hair was down.

Amane quickly ran behind Yashiro using her as a shield. "Using your Daikon girlfriend as your shield is a dirty move." Mitsuba laughed afterwards.  Yashiro hitted him with Amane pillow. "I'M NOT A DAIKON!" She yelled at Mitsuba.

Yashiro turned towards Amane hitting him with his own pillow. "That's for being loud and annoying." She said throwing his pillow back at him afterwards.

She walked over to the corner where Akane was crying at. "Aoi will never do anything like that with me." He kept mumbling and crying until Yashiro patted the top of his head. "I'm sure she will one day after all you two are perfect for each other." Yashiro tried to cheered up Akane.

"Your girlfriend really scary." Mitsuba whispered to Amane. "Yeah no kidding." He whispered back. "I can hear you two you know." Yashiro said turning over towards the two of them.

They hugged each other scared for their lifes. "She's really scary now." Mitsuba whispered again.

"I'm not scary just!" Yashiro let out a sigh as she left the hallway. "Yashiro-san... "Amane quietly said.

Both Mitsuba and Amane were hit on the head by Akane. "Oww- what was that for!" Mitsuba said rubbing the top of his head while Amane did the same.

"Honestly how could you two treat her like that. She's been gone for two years and only been back for 1 day.  You two need to apologize." Akane scouted at them for not treating Yashiro right.

"Aye.." Both Amane and Mitsuba said.