Chapter 8

8:00am Thursday Morning~

Amane and Yashiro woke up remembering nothing of anything that happened the previous night. They were both very tired as it was only 8:00am but couldn't go back to sleep due to having photo shoots at 10:00am then a concert later at 7:00pm.

"Yashiro-San you awake?" Amane nudged Yashiro arm to see if she was awake. "Neh, leave me alone I'm trying to sleep." Yashiro pushed his hand away from her afterwords falling back asleep.

He signed as he looked back at the clock that was on a table next to his bed. 8:10 was what it said.

"Yashirooo we have a photo shoot at 10:00 come on." Amane tried to wake her up again but there was no point she wasn't budging.

Amane POV

It was clearly obvious Yashiro wasn't going to wake up anytime soon so I had to think of something. Then it hit me! She needed a bath before the photo shoot so she can look nice on the camera.

I got out of bed walking towards the bathroom to start a bath for Yashiro.  As I was starting her bath I began to think. Do girls like hot or cold baths? Do they like bubbles too or not? Rose petals with candles? Ahh all these questions were making my head hurt.

I decided to go with a warm bath not to hot not to cold, along with adding in a few rose petals as well. Now it was time for the final thing which was Yashiro herself.

I walk back into the bedroom walking over to the bed where Yashiro was sleeping at. "Yashiroo." I poked at her cheek couple times but she just turned her body the opposite direction. "Fine you leave me no choice then~" I picked her up bridal style walking into the bathroom with her in my arms.

Should I undress her then put her in? No no that's something a pervert would do Amane. Crap... I look down at her she was still sleeping peacefully. I guess here goes nothing. I  gently laid Yashiro in the tub full of warm water with rose petals in it.

"KYAA!" She instantly woke up due to a different feeling. "What the hell Amane?! I was sleeping then you just had to wake me up and put me in the tub that is ice cold with my clothes on still?" Yashiro was mad.

"It would have been warm if you woken up. Now hurry up and take a bath we got a photo shoot in a hour I'm going to use the other bathroom to take a shower." I said just before I left the room heading over towards the other bathroom that was in the house.

Yashiro POV

That jerk waking me up by throwing me into a cold bath with rose petals. Was he trying to make this romantic? It didn't work very well. Where was the dem lights, candles and more rose petals at? I signed in annoyed tone.

I got out of the tub to take off my wet clothes I had on. Afterwards I got back in taking a cold bath. I dryed myself off along with blowing drying my hair.

Once my hair was dry enough I went to the door grabbing this dress off the hanger that was hanging off the door. There seemed to be a note hanging off from it so I decided to read that first.

~For the most beautiful lady to ever become my girlfriend~ I hope you like the dress I picked out for the photo shoot later~

~Amane

After I got done reading the letter I laid it on the counter that was in the room. I took the dress off the hanger then slipping it on.